Can someone get me up to speed here?

#11niels200683Posted 7/28/2011 4:44:17 AM
LunarRoar posted...
Paullink posted...
That's what they're saying for now, 20 free vc games (nes+gba) as long as you've logged into the internet before august 12th. Im sure they will sprinkle something else to ease the wound of the price drop.

What else is there to add? 20 free games are more than enough if you take into account the price of the downloadable games.

Yeah sure, but how many of the early adopters would have actually bought the games at that price.

Basically, you get the price drop money back in games (which is a great service of Nintendo) - but you can't decide which games you get.

I would prefer it if it was a bit more like PSN's welcome back program: choosing the free games from a larger list of games.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
#12CorruptedRPGPosted 7/28/2011 4:45:44 AM
Nin3DSFan | Posted 7/28/2011 7:43:03 AM | message detail | quote
I'm in Europe, I preordered the 3DS on January 20th, IIRC, and got it on March 26th (the day after it was released) -- do I count as an early adopter?

Yes for the last time. Heck you could buy a 3DS on August 10th, access the eShop and still get 20 free games.
---
C. Playing:
#13paulinkPosted 7/28/2011 4:48:44 AM
little_fat_boy posted...
as you've logged into the internet before august 12th
eShop.. log onto the eShop.

right, that makes more sense.
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
#14Nin3DSFanPosted 7/28/2011 4:58:51 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
Nin3DSFan | Posted 7/28/2011 7:43:03 AM | message detail | quote
I'm in Europe, I preordered the 3DS on January 20th, IIRC, and got it on March 26th (the day after it was released) -- do I count as an early adopter?

Yes for the last time. Heck you could buy a 3DS on August 10th, access the eShop and still get 20 free games.

I... asked once and got a response once. Why are you acting like I've been constantly asking this every day for the past 500 years?