Doesn't look like Nintendo are cheating us on the free games.

#51chrono625Posted 7/28/2011 11:19:09 AM
Problem with that is that there isn't going to be a bundle sku of any kind.

It isn't technically a bundle either because BB isn't selling you those games as part of a package. They are coming directly from Nintendo.

I can see them only offering a GC or store credit if they reallllllly wanted to be dicks about it.
---
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
#52metalXgearPosted 7/28/2011 11:26:17 AM
I think Nintendo can make an official announcement JUST FOR THIS, and it will block any kind of scam out, all they have to do is let the stores know about it, which they probably will. Nintendo is more than likely aware of this kind of think happeninging.
---
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis
#53Baha05Posted 7/28/2011 11:50:55 AM
Carte360 posted...
The irony is delicious..

Seriously just stop posting if you're not going to read through the quotes yourself.

But here to help you out a little bit I'll ease everything out for ya.

Nate: Tc is screwed, I get the system for 169$ and all the free games

You: Nope the day the system goes on sale you can longer get the games

Me: Best buy price protection. *Now let me help you out even further, best buy's price protection services state something like "If you buy something from us and within 30 days it has a price drop you get the cash back*

You: Well not everyone can do that cause we all don't live next to a best buy herpa derpa I'm soo smarts.. (Threw that in since you decided to go off-point here)

Me: I was only talking about Nate, and no-one else. Obviously Nate lives near a best buy. *Now here is where you failed to take in the point... again. Nate is the only person we are talking about. Not your mom, dad, brother, left or right hand, just Nate*

You: Gamefaqs is whack yo, Well not everyone can do that cause we all don't live next to a best buy herpa derpa I'm soo smarts.. (Threw that in again since you decided to go off-point here... again)

Me: OBJECTION! the error is here Judge.

Judge: Uh yes I see, Case dismissed.

Maybe if you pulled you head out your butt and realized that we are in a public topic and anything bounced around here can be replied , or the fact that Nate is technically telling EVERYONE about his big idea and me telling him and you how the idea doesn't work in terms of simply waltzing into a Best Buy, because not everyone lives near one so any scammer trying to pull this one off would have a difficult ass time doing it.
#54Carte360Posted 7/28/2011 3:22:23 PM
Baha05 posted...
Carte360 posted...
The irony is delicious..

Seriously just stop posting if you're not going to read through the quotes yourself.

But here to help you out a little bit I'll ease everything out for ya.

Nate: Tc is screwed, I get the system for 169$ and all the free games

You: Nope the day the system goes on sale you can longer get the games

Me: Best buy price protection. *Now let me help you out even further, best buy's price protection services state something like "If you buy something from us and within 30 days it has a price drop you get the cash back*

You: Well not everyone can do that cause we all don't live next to a best buy herpa derpa I'm soo smarts.. (Threw that in since you decided to go off-point here)

Me: I was only talking about Nate, and no-one else. Obviously Nate lives near a best buy. *Now here is where you failed to take in the point... again. Nate is the only person we are talking about. Not your mom, dad, brother, left or right hand, just Nate*

You: Gamefaqs is whack yo, Well not everyone can do that cause we all don't live next to a best buy herpa derpa I'm soo smarts.. (Threw that in again since you decided to go off-point here... again)

Me: OBJECTION! the error is here Judge.

Judge: Uh yes I see, Case dismissed.

Maybe if you pulled you head out your butt and realized that we are in a public topic and anything bounced around here can be replied , or the fact that Nate is technically telling EVERYONE about his big idea and me telling him and you how the idea doesn't work in terms of simply waltzing into a Best Buy, because not everyone lives near one so any scammer trying to pull this one off would have a difficult ass time doing it.

Wow wow wow...

You either can't read or are just messing around.

Nate didn't say anything about other people getting 20 games and a discount price, he mentioned himself and only himself, and I was obviously talking about him and only him.

Seriously you are trying to put words into 2 peoples mouths to make yourself look smart, and it ain't work kiddo.
---
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.
#55Baha05Posted 7/28/2011 3:25:35 PM
Obviously you didn't see his other topic the when he was telling people how to rip off Nintendo/Retail by doing what he says he was going to do.
#56Alpha88eclipsePosted 7/28/2011 3:27:46 PM
I already own all these games, so yeah its a rip off
#57DT-FoxPosted 7/28/2011 3:31:38 PM
Call me a bit mean spirited, but I'm beginning to hope that there's an addendum to the "Price Protection Guarantee" to make sure folks don't 'play' the system. I'm not jealous of folks trying to swipe a good deal, but you guys sound so gosh darn snarky about it.

*inb4 haters gon' hate*
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
#58BraveAdolPosted 7/28/2011 3:31:43 PM
Free NES games on the go? For once, Nintendo copies Sony for a change!
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#59Dark_SilverXPosted 7/28/2011 3:34:43 PM
metroid fusion
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.