eshop definetely needs a few extra tweaks...

#1JPSVRPosted 7/28/2011 6:47:31 AM
1. The ability to search for the NAME of the title, you have no idea how long it took me trying to find specific games based on popularity or price.

2. The ability to buy games straight off without having to put atleast 10 pounds onto your 3ds which usually means you buy 2 games and end up with about a 1 pound left over which you now can't spend untill you put another 10 quid on. Why not just give the option to buy a game straight off without putting money on which is just a waste?

And 3. The ability to write WORDED reviews when rating a game, not just a 5 star and a "reccommended for hardcore gamers" or whatever. If anyone has a blackberry then they'll know what I mean. I just think it would be a lot easier to decide wether to buy a game or not based on actual words rather then just stars seeing as we don't get demos.

Does noone else think these ideas might help it a bit more? It really needs mproving a bit more...i
---
FC : 1248 9698 5381
#2JPSVR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 7:29:44 AM
---
FC : 1248 9698 5381
#3mcsmellingtonPosted 7/28/2011 7:32:29 AM
Is there not already a way to search games by name? I completely agree though, they need to overhaul it totally, it's a shambles at the moment.
---
GT: McPoo