Well I'm fine with the price drop :)

#1Swan3624Posted 7/28/2011 8:51:39 AM
First-day buyer here. I love my 3DS to death, and the amount of hours I've put into the system, even though they aren't nearly as obscene as some posters on here, are definitely enough to say that I got my money's worth out of it already. Especially if we're going by $$ per hour of play, I have certainly gotten enough value out of the purchase that I don't give a damn about the price drop.

Plus we now get 20 (TWENTY!!!!) free games... I mean, damn. That is awesome. :D

Usually when a price drop comes so soon, I feel bad. But in this case I really don't care. <3
---
If you follow Satan's teachings and are 666% proud of it, post this in your sig.
#2TinyTankXPosted 7/28/2011 8:53:42 AM
They say one of the stages is Denial.
#3yyyyy11Posted 7/28/2011 8:58:04 AM
The price drop is good but i don't like it that i am losing 10 GBA games that would likely cost as much as the 3DS is priced now. I would like to buy those games off of the eShop latter on but don't like it how they are making GBA games exclusive to people who buy it now at a expensive price. Why couldn't they release the GBA games at a latter date to the general public for them to buy after the ambassadors get it for free later this year?
#4marsgreekgodPosted 7/28/2011 8:59:48 AM
This is sweet!

I can't wait to get my 20 games.
#5SlaysmePosted 7/28/2011 9:01:01 AM
I'm sure they will, they are trying to apologize for the price drop to the current owners.gotta make em feel special.
---
3ds boards. Home of the Super Nintendo Defender Squad! We are here to stand behind terrible ideology and archaic business practice.