Potential Buyers - get the 20 free games and the low price...

#31Alpha88eclipsePosted 7/28/2011 12:21:01 PM
I would wait until Psp vita comes out because nintendo will do another price drop, or not at all. Who can trust a company who doesn't have faith in their own product? I never heard of a 4 month price drop... ever. Bye bye nintendo
---
3DS FC: 5241 1912 8433
#32chrono625Posted 7/28/2011 2:41:57 PM
Alpha88eclipse posted...
I would wait until Psp vita comes out because nintendo will do another price drop, or not at all. Who can trust a company who doesn't have faith in their own product? I never heard of a 4 month price drop... ever. Bye bye nintendo

First the original XBOX dropped $100 in about a month I recall. Even the iPhone dropped 100-200 after TWO months.

Let's not say nintendo is the only company to ever pull this.
---
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
#33Second_ChancesPosted 7/28/2011 2:42:51 PM
This is pretty much what to do if you care for the free games
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#34Nate_DihldorffPosted 7/28/2011 5:53:21 PM
Return policy at Walmart for consumer electronics- 15 days.

Price adjustment policy- 7 days.

I asked a CSM (customer service manager) if I could return and rebuy my item in the same transaction if I was past the "Price Adjustment Policy" (say, for example, the 14th day after my purchase) at Walmart.

She said yes.
---
http://kotaku.com/5811665/2011-is-all-about-the-gun-barrels
#35PhillyCheesePosted 7/28/2011 6:02:44 PM
Fuzzy__Logic posted...
I am 900% sure that retailers are smart enough not to price match for ANNOUNCED drops in prices, particularly when you get bonuses for buying before that drop.

I hope to god that each and every person trying to scam their way into getting the games for free but only paying 160 dollars gets stuck with the full price.

You mad bro? That would never work, because if they refused to price match, all I'd do is buy a 3ds after the sale for 170 bucks, then I'd switch it was the memory card of the one I bought previously, then return either one with the receipt. So you'd get a new 3ds with all the games. They can't refuse refunds.
#36xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 7:47:32 AM
PhillyCheese posted...
You mad bro? That would never work, because if they refused to price match, all I'd do is buy a 3ds after the sale for 170 bucks, then I'd switch it was the memory card of the one I bought previously, then return either one with the receipt. So you'd get a new 3ds with all the games. They can't refuse refunds.

Would that actually work? I thought the eStore and purchases were tied to the system itself and not the SD card...
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#37phineasfoolPosted 7/29/2011 8:09:50 AM

They can if you already opened up the box, which you would have to do to switch out the memory cards. Also the serial number would have to match the receipt, which means you would have to return the original one which is what the e-shop that you accessed before Aug 12th would be tied to.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool
#38GogglesFrogPosted 7/29/2011 8:16:35 AM
This whole loop hole thing reminds me of when best buy accidently poster SC2 for 5 dollars preorder and everyone thought they were gonna be so clever and sue them or catch them in a corner for "advertising" it at that price and doing a bait and switch.
---
"....teaching them to observe all thing I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." -Jesus.