What do you think Jack Tretton is doing right now, also what was ehop update?

#1stromvancouverPosted 7/28/2011 10:21:21 AM
I bet he's explaining to shareholders how the kiddy toy isn't going to hurt vita's sales.

what was the us update for today?
---
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
http://i53.tinypic.com/30lkpz7.gif
#2Starwars4JPosted 7/28/2011 10:23:05 AM
Sweating profusely while dabbing his forehead with a little handkerchief. Also there is coffee ALL over his office.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3mahgah91Posted 7/28/2011 10:25:29 AM
US update is 3D Golf and some DSiWare.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#4CorruptedRPGPosted 7/28/2011 10:32:57 AM
Kaz Harai: Nintendo just dropped the price of 3DS and are offering 20 Free games to early adopters, that's even more than our Welcome Back program. What do we do?
Jack Tretton: No 20 something year-old will buy a babysitting tool leaving that market wide open for Vita.
Kaz Harai: But this could be serious trouble for us when Vita launches around November. Aren't you the least bit worried?
Jack Tretton: Not at all. We have the longevity, we have the tech, we have the games, and we have better online features. Who needs a plumber when we had COD
Kaz Harai: So much for expanding our audience....
---
C. Playing:
#5VampireRoninPosted 7/28/2011 10:33:07 AM
Drowning himself in Drink
---
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
#6GarbagePrincessPosted 7/28/2011 11:28:31 AM
He's standing with two scantily-clad women next to him, watching two twins be savagely crushed by a tank-man cyborg in a single roll. Such weakness! If only two worthy challengers would come along, he'd finally have his chance to shine!

Jack had thought the twins would be the ideal candidates for the S.M.S.H. program. Perfect in strength and endurance, they were capable of destroying waves upon waves of mindless zombies. He had followed them throughout their lives, secretly sabotaging any and all efforts their parents to improve their social standing. The hard life was the only life the twins knew, so when they turned 18, they jumped at the chance to win a new VCR and some extra money for their parents.

The twins thought too alike. This led to their downfall. What Jack needed was the Yin and the Yang; two equal opposites that could work together to overcome the mindless hordes, and break apart to confuse and evade a mighty foe.

Having a sudden revelation, Jack picks up his phone. "Kaz, get me a white guy and a black guy!"
#7KoopalmierPosted 7/28/2011 11:30:53 AM
He's saying "What 20-something years old would still play Super Mario Bros. or Metroid Whatever ? We have the better games. No worries. We win. They lose. Yeah."

*two days later, Sony gives out 50 free PSN games to everyone who has a PS3*
---
Ono suspects Mario could easily defeat M. Bison.
#8justchill433Posted 7/28/2011 11:38:47 AM
Probably not much. Nintendo was legitimately scared of Sony. An $80 price drop this early means that they are taking a loss for each system sold or that they were ripping people off in the first place. Neither situation is good. It's also a little too late. Vita has it's hype and I know a LOT of people that decided to hold off on a 3DS after hearing Vita was $250.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xiT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*