I like how as a bad counter to people being mad other peeps say,,,

#1Carte360Posted 7/28/2011 9:40:05 AM
"But we gets free games"

Now that is fine and dandy but a lot of us didn't buy a 3DS to play gba and VC games, which I could just play fine on the consoles I bought 10 years ago.

We bought the system for the 3DS games.
---
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.
#2Big_IsaacPosted 7/28/2011 9:42:55 AM
and in that there is no difference between early and late adopters
we all get the same 3DS games
early adopters get the benefit of 20 free games
how is this a bad counter?

if it's not enough for you, fair enough, but early adopters get something that late adopters do not. that's the point
---
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (out of 10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 7.5, VII: 6, VIII: 3, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 8.5, XII: 8
#3EtoRangerPosted 7/28/2011 9:44:33 AM
I don't have a Game Boy Advance anymore.(I lost it)

I don't have most of my games for it either.

The free games is a good deal to me.(Plus I never got to play most of the great classics in the first place.)
---
Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger!
Pokemon Black FC 4556-0457-6896
#4NcudayPosted 7/28/2011 9:51:08 AM
There are games that I'd love to have handheld (Zelda, Super Mario) games I've never played that I'd love to try (Ice Climber and Balloon Fight)

I've never owned ANY of the GBA games coming out because I was way too young to have a job and was at the mercy of my parents deciding which games I did and didn't need.

Overall, I'm happy with the deal. No complaints here! Late adopters get a lower price tag, but what we're getting is more than fair.
---
You read it, you can't UNREAD it
3DS FC: Ncuday 2191-7657-4467, message me your FC if you add me!
#5Carte360(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 9:54:36 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
and in that there is no difference between early and late adopters
we all get the same 3DS games
early adopters get the benefit of 20 free games
how is this a bad counter?

if it's not enough for you, fair enough, but early adopters get something that late adopters do not. that's the point

No there is a difference early adopters paid 250, while new adopters paid 170.

and before you say old adapters get the games read my first post again.
---
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.
#6jenningsnash313Posted 7/28/2011 9:57:04 AM
Wow, I think you failed to see the games that you are getting. Nintendo could just as easy say you get nothing, and do what EVERYBODY ELSE does and just drop the price. Seriously, this is getting annoying, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros.? I kinda wish I bought the 3DS originally, those are some great VC games.
---
Phoenix Suns = :(
#7lambchipsPosted 7/28/2011 10:03:43 AM
alot of early adopters didnt even expect free games >_>
so it came to a surprise to us...

sure you can say we can get them for free, but for early adopters that already have the system (wouldnt have expected to have tehse free games... we paid 250 dollars for a 3ds system, AR cards and charger+ w/e is in the box, we didnt expect this... and it came to us as an extra)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#8Homie_202Posted 7/28/2011 10:06:23 AM
IMO what they should have done is gave the people who bought the console the free games and then had like a mail in rebate where we could scan the UPC code and mail it in along with like our receipt and get like $40 back.
#9Big_IsaacPosted 7/28/2011 10:10:03 AM
Carte360 posted...
No there is a difference early adopters paid 250, while new adopters paid 170.

and before you say old adapters get the games read my first post again.

there is no difference
early adopters always pay more than those who buy later.
you're using a double standard here, unless you apply the same complaint to EVERY piece of technology ever made
prices always dropped after a while, and early adopters didn't get **** as compensation
it's the irony of market economy. the one's who support the company the most, get screwed the most

instead of getting nothing at all, we get 20 free games. what's your point?
---
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (out of 10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 7.5, VII: 6, VIII: 3, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 8.5, XII: 8
#10nikowwfPosted 7/28/2011 10:10:59 AM
I'm sorry, explain to me why any of you feel like a price cut neccesitated by low sales entitles you to some sort of refund? It doesn't. Don't be early adopters yet. Never buy a new product. Every ipod i ever bought when down in price within a year, at the same time it was replaced by a new, better model. If you buy a new car right away, 6 months later the price is lower. It gets even lower when the next models come. If you buy a new TV when it comes out, soon after it will be on sale when its not as new.

EVERYTHING works like this. The fact Nintento says SORRY, HERE'S SOME FREE STUFF doesn't mean they owe you a cash refund.