So I bought my 3DS last week...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I bought my 3DS last week...
5 years ago#11
Blame Nintendo for releasing all this info 2 weeks prior. It isn't the consumers fault that they are abiding by the rules and policies set forth by the retailer.

I see no reason NOT to do this. I don't see how it is a problem. This is coming from someone who bought one in June so I won't benefit from this either.

There's nothing legitimately wrong with it or anything; it's just a douche thing to do is all.
"And as I live, there is no evil that will stand."
PSN: Omnifarious (http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/profiles/Omnifarious)
5 years ago#12
So is dropping the price $80 dollars within 6 months of release. Again, I am not complaining or blaming Nintendo but karma is a ***** and this goes for any company (Looking at you Apple)
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
5 years ago#13
Success! I got the games (will get) AND my 80 bucks.

Its like having your cake and eating it too!
If MVC3 were poker, picking Phoenix would be the equivalent of saying "I'm all in."
~Seth Killian
5 years ago#14
PKNintendo posted...
Success! I got the games (will get) AND my 80 bucks.

Its like having your cake and eating it too!

Huh? You're claiming they gave you a refund on a price that isn't in effect as of yet?
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
5 years ago#15
Yes
If MVC3 were poker, picking Phoenix would be the equivalent of saying "I'm all in."
~Seth Killian
5 years ago#16
pics of the receipt or it didn't happen
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I bought my 3DS last week...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived