Ever since eShop went up, I was thinking "Man, wish I could get some of these.."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ever since eShop went up, I was thinking "Man, wish I could get some of these.."

User Info: Mattperd

Mattperd
5 years ago#1
And now I can! Man, I won't be bored for months! I'm glad I was an early adopter. Seeing how the 3DS matures, got Excitebike for free, and got to be the first people to try all the new things coming out steadily, was a great experience.

And what's more, Nintendo didn't even HAVE to give us anything, let alone, TWENTY games! When PS3 dropped in price, we got nothing. Xbox 360 did, nothing- in fact, we had to pay MORE for a Kinect. When Wii made the Internet Channel free, the people who did buy it got a free NES game.

I gotta say, when I look at the shop, then see what WILL come out and what I can get, my mom and I smiled big. Our 3DS' will get a lot of game time. This is awesome.

What were your reactions to the news? Do you think that the gift was good? Disappointed? Amused? Will those who didn't get a 3DS get it now? Do you think it was a geniously planned marketing strategy, or a shameless cop out?
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ever since eShop went up, I was thinking "Man, wish I could get some of these.."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived