Nintendo does NOT owe us ANYTHING *Regarding the price drop*

#1BonezWellPosted 7/28/2011 11:08:40 AM
I see alot of people complaining about this pricedrop and complain that they dont want old games. This, however, is a bonus. Extra. Electronics always drop in prices, this time just faster than previous times. This does not mean Nintendo screws you over or anything. You knew what you were buying and at what price. If you regret that now, well...learn from it I guess and stop blaming others.
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#2crazybotPosted 7/28/2011 11:14:32 AM
I agree. An early adopter always runs the risk of these types of things happening. But in this case, at least Nintendo is trying to offer something for those who got it already. And if this is what is needed to get this thing jump started, then I am all in. I'm extremely happy at this news and am one of those day one purchasers. Nintendo could have dropped the price and not offered us anything. I'm a proud supporter of the 3ds now. Because they are doing what needs to be done. And whatever may come, I'm just gonna chill and enjoy.
#3TectonicImprovPosted 7/28/2011 11:15:48 AM
I feel very happy that I get these games on the go. If anything, we should be thanking Nintendo.
---
>PLACEHOLDER<
#4CthulhuforpresPosted 7/28/2011 11:16:58 AM
I think Nintendo's response to the situation is a definite win for them and a win for early adopters. Yoshi's Island would have been enough for me. All the other games are just icing on the cake. The most delicious icing on the best cake ever.
---
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.
#5VFXmanPosted 7/28/2011 11:18:04 AM
This is the ONLY time iv ever seen a company give free stuff due to price cuts. So people need to be thankful i think its a win win for everyone.
---
--
GRAVYDaNiNJA. PSN
#6vidalmorazaPosted 7/28/2011 11:18:41 AM
True, there has been a lot of electronic devices that flop hard after some time, the people who got those are SOL, the company does not owe anything, is a risk...

Not that I think the 3DS will flop, but the 20 free games are awesome, Nintendo could said, f u and there is a price drop soon
---
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg
#7trenkenPosted 7/28/2011 11:18:54 AM
Massive price drop just months after launch? You think its bad around here now? Imagine what it would be like if they didnt offer anything.

They did owe us something to try and keep people from revolting. I dont think this big of a price drop has ever happened this quickly.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#8MagnetoWnedPosted 7/28/2011 11:19:53 AM
Massive price drop just months after launch? You think its bad around here now? Imagine what it would be like if they didnt offer anything.

People would revolt as much as Megaman fans (lol megaman fans)
#9VFXmanPosted 7/28/2011 11:24:55 AM
I dont think nintendos ever had a problem selling portables like they are with 3ds, It surprised them so they took interesting steps to getting their system out there.

Again, they wana give us 20 games for loyal fans who bought it early. Thats doing good to the customers. I bought a toaster two months ago, the price went down a week later they coulda gave me free pop tarts but they r dbags.
---
--
GRAVYDaNiNJA. PSN
#10AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/28/2011 11:27:04 AM
they should announce some new non-port, non-Ubisoft 3DS titles while they're at it