I love seeing this aggressive side of Nintendo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I love seeing this aggressive side of Nintendo.

User Info: PhantomSword

PhantomSword
5 years ago#41
Koopalmier posted...
Sony: So, Vita will coast $250, the price of the 3DS. And we're even selling at loss. u mad ninento ? :trollface:

Nintendo: So, 3DS is now $170, the price of the DSi. And we're NOT selling at loss. Also, free NES and GBA games for everyone. u mad sonni ? :trollface:

Actually, 3DS is selling at a loss.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.

User Info: ugoo18

ugoo18
5 years ago#42
PhantomSword posted...
Koopalmier posted...
Sony: So, Vita will coast $250, the price of the 3DS. And we're even selling at loss. u mad ninento ? :trollface:

Nintendo: So, 3DS is now $170, the price of the DSi. And we're NOT selling at loss. Also, free NES and GBA games for everyone. u mad sonni ? :trollface:

Actually, 3DS is selling at a loss.

True but it will turn a profit a lot faster than the Vita.
"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT ?"

User Info: Talicus

Talicus
5 years ago#43
I was quite surprised when I heard that they sell the 3DS at a loss. The handheld isn't that impressive spec-wise so I think that they should be able to produce it for less that $170. Maybe they suck at negotiating good prices.

Or they included R&D costs in the price and that they aren't going to make a profit on hardware alone with R&D costs included, but that's not a common way to calculate profits in the gaming industry.
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I love seeing this aggressive side of Nintendo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived