So wait, we're getting 20 free games, and I see people complaining?

#51marc5third3Posted 7/28/2011 2:42:10 PM
To those of you complaining: you really need to grow up.

Nintendo doesn't owe you anything. Microsoft and Sony cut prices also from their systems, and you don't see people getting free stuff. The price cut got announced. You missed out on a cheaper system. Tough luck; that's life. Be thankful you were able to play the 3DS before other people did.

Nintendo didn't have to give free games. It's a little bonus for buying early. I should expect to see gratitude, not complaining. Normal companies don't give these kind of bonuses with a price drop.

For those who say it's old games or you can illegally download them: that's irrelevant. It's still free games you are receiving regardless. Plus people pay a lot of money for N64 virtual console games for their Wii, and people can illegally download all N64 games virtually. This means there is still a lot of appeal for old games, and the fact that they are free is a good deed by Nintendo, not bad as people make it sound.
---
"You killed my brother, you sons of a *****es!"
- Mario, from Robot Chicken Episode
#52yzmanPosted 7/28/2011 2:47:38 PM
People complaining about free stuff is ridiculous. Please don't take advantage of this then.

Haven't you ever heard, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?"
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."