Ahhahahaha, oh wow

#21Lord_FroodPosted 7/28/2011 3:15:48 PM
scorpio man posted...
the 20 free games? No sir you paid $80 for a ton of old games that everyone already owns a hundred times over, really mario for the nes? I have like 4 different versions of that laying around for different systems, only people who bought the system at 250 get these games too

Quit complaining. Can you kind of people be happy with anything?
---
Stop making sense. People are trying to bash everything Nintendo does without thinking. Go somewhere else. - Mattperd, about the 3DS boards.
#22CanadaTopPosted 7/28/2011 3:19:13 PM
lol

yeah it was a "troll", it had nothing to do with the 3DS' tepid reception and awful sales
---
http://www.r-word.org/
spread the word to end the word
#23SakurafanboyPosted 7/28/2011 3:22:14 PM
Edouard_keroo posted...
Sony HQ : We... We'll give FREE Kevin Butler avatars !

****ing sold, man, ****ING SOLD!
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#24I_am_Gyarados(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 3:28:21 PM

lol

yeah it was a "troll", it had nothing to do with the 3DS' tepid reception and awful sales

Of course that was a factor, but saying the vita isn't is just as ignorant.
---
"I_am_Gyarados has the ebody of a Greek god" ~I_am_Gyarados
#25DoctorRPGPosted 7/28/2011 3:29:26 PM
$80 more for superior hardware that rivals even $500 computers?

Thank you. <3
#26SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/28/2011 3:33:24 PM
I_am_Gyarados posted...
They dropped the price because of the mass of people who stomped their feet and pouted that it was too high. Since the drop is so soon, they're giving everyone who bought the system at it's initial price 20 free download games.
This has nothing to do with the Vita.
When will people stop pretending Nintendo doesn't face competition from other companies?

When will people stop pretending nintendo isn't doing this to boost sales of a lagging handheld? If you think the main reason for the price drop is to try to head off the Vita, then you are a truly ignorant fanboy.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#27NnamzPosted 7/28/2011 3:34:20 PM
Brave Fencer Delano posted...
They dropped the price because of the mass of people who stomped their feet and pouted that it was too high. Since the drop is so soon, they're giving everyone who bought the system at it's initial price 20 free download games.
This has nothing to do with the Vita.

That's just silly.

Obviously the primary reason they did it is because of the shaky launch 3DS has had. It's not selling well at all in any territory. But to say Nintendo didn't crap themselves when Sony announced Vita at $250 is kidding yourself. Gamecube and DS had slow launches as well but Nintendo didn't drop the price after mere months on those. Vita's pricing had a lot to do with Nintendo dropping the price THAT much at THIS early time in it's life. This is really unprecedented, let alone Nintendo is actually taking a loss (allegedly) now.
---
PSN ID: Nnamz
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402
#28ShibutoPosted 7/28/2011 3:40:39 PM
people seem to forget that the Vita...has no release date...
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#29I_am_Gyarados(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 4:52:05 PM

When will people stop pretending nintendo isn't doing this to boost sales of a lagging handheld? If you think the main reason for the price drop is to try to head off the Vita, then you are a truly ignorant fanboy.

Wait, so thinking a product has to compete has to with similar products makes my a fanboy?

Well, gosh, i guess I'm a proud fanboy, of which company is unclear though.
---
"I_am_gyarados is the kawaiiest fellow around" ~Wayward_Son_