Has this since launch, and JUST finished my first puzzle panel.

#1gamezrochardPosted 7/28/2011 11:31:41 AM
I just completed the New Super Mario Bros. Wii panel. Ugh, that took like what, 150 coins? Didn't help that I have like, 5 others to complete now.

I have Zelda: Twilight, Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Luigi and Bowser, Metroid Other M.

Huh, I guess 4 then, but I may have forgotten one. It still takes FAR too long to complete these in my opinion.
---
Don't you hate when you insult a little kid, and they actually insult back?
"This is me waiting, and this is me waiting on drugs, HURRY THE F*** UP!"
#2IrishSpectre_N7Posted 7/28/2011 11:32:24 AM
I'm just sick of getting duplicate puzzle pieces.
---
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
#3VyersPosted 7/28/2011 11:33:07 AM
IrishSpectre_N7 posted...
I'm just sick of getting duplicate puzzle pieces.

I almost think it's fixed. I mean, it's all luck-based... but what are the odds that my 1/15 chance will not pop up after >100 coins?
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#4JeraleepPosted 7/28/2011 11:33:44 AM
just 150 coins? i spent way more to finish my ONE puzzle (kirby dreamland), and i expect in my small town never to get the chance to complete the others. i walk all over town, bring my 3ds with me often and have yet to have a streetpass.
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
#5frdetngnPosted 7/28/2011 11:33:54 AM
I got this 2 days after launch, and i dont even have half of a puzzle finished. I also JUST started playing find mii, but im only through like 5 rooms. The AR games on the other hand....
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."
#6gamezrochard(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 11:35:39 AM
Vyers posted...

I almost think it's fixed. I mean, it's all luck-based... but what are the odds that my 1/15 chance will not pop up after >100 coins?

With my luck, pretty horrible. I went through far my coins then I should have, and even worse, every time I SP'd someone who had a new panel, I grabbed that garbage as fast as I could, worsening my odds of finishing just one panel.
---
Don't you hate when you insult a little kid, and they actually insult back?
"This is me waiting, and this is me waiting on drugs, HURRY THE F*** UP!"
#7SomeGuy629Posted 7/28/2011 11:35:55 AM
Find Mii is more fun to play IMO. You getta kill stuffs.

Of course it doesn't help that all my friends were all just talking about getting a 3DS and haven't got one yet - though that price drop will change that. Anyway, I finished the SMG2 puzzle a while ago, but I don't have any others. I do have all the hats though. :)
---
This is driving me up the wall, across the ceiling, down the other side, and round again!
#8nameless0101Posted 7/28/2011 12:21:45 PM
ive completed all 7 puzzle panels and find mii twice, i keep hoping theyl add more stuff in because at the moment the coins are pretty useless as not many games use them
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool