Has this since launch, and JUST finished my first puzzle panel.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has this since launch, and JUST finished my first puzzle panel.
4 years ago#1
I just completed the New Super Mario Bros. Wii panel. Ugh, that took like what, 150 coins? Didn't help that I have like, 5 others to complete now.

I have Zelda: Twilight, Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Luigi and Bowser, Metroid Other M.

Huh, I guess 4 then, but I may have forgotten one. It still takes FAR too long to complete these in my opinion.
---
Don't you hate when you insult a little kid, and they actually insult back?
"This is me waiting, and this is me waiting on drugs, HURRY THE F*** UP!"
4 years ago#2
I'm just sick of getting duplicate puzzle pieces.
---
All glory to the Hypnotoad!
4 years ago#3
IrishSpectre_N7 posted...
I'm just sick of getting duplicate puzzle pieces.

I almost think it's fixed. I mean, it's all luck-based... but what are the odds that my 1/15 chance will not pop up after >100 coins?
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
4 years ago#4
just 150 coins? i spent way more to finish my ONE puzzle (kirby dreamland), and i expect in my small town never to get the chance to complete the others. i walk all over town, bring my 3ds with me often and have yet to have a streetpass.
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
4 years ago#5
I got this 2 days after launch, and i dont even have half of a puzzle finished. I also JUST started playing find mii, but im only through like 5 rooms. The AR games on the other hand....
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."
4 years ago#6
Vyers posted...

I almost think it's fixed. I mean, it's all luck-based... but what are the odds that my 1/15 chance will not pop up after >100 coins?

With my luck, pretty horrible. I went through far my coins then I should have, and even worse, every time I SP'd someone who had a new panel, I grabbed that garbage as fast as I could, worsening my odds of finishing just one panel.
---
Don't you hate when you insult a little kid, and they actually insult back?
"This is me waiting, and this is me waiting on drugs, HURRY THE F*** UP!"
4 years ago#7
Find Mii is more fun to play IMO. You getta kill stuffs.

Of course it doesn't help that all my friends were all just talking about getting a 3DS and haven't got one yet - though that price drop will change that. Anyway, I finished the SMG2 puzzle a while ago, but I don't have any others. I do have all the hats though. :)
---
This is driving me up the wall, across the ceiling, down the other side, and round again!
4 years ago#8
ive completed all 7 puzzle panels and find mii twice, i keep hoping theyl add more stuff in because at the moment the coins are pretty useless as not many games use them
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has this since launch, and JUST finished my first puzzle panel.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived