Those releases...

#1GEKGanonPosted 7/28/2011 11:37:37 AM
I'm all for the 3DS. I'm an early adopter, I'm happy to get 20 free titles because of the price drop... but damn if the release list isn't the problem here. Not the free games, I mean. I'm talking about the current release list provided by GameFAQs. Good gravy, is that thing ever dreadful. Let's see... I want.... Starfox? That's it. DREADFUL.

I have confidence in Nintendo, but considering E3 2012 is going to be all about the Wii U, the next gameshow prior to that needs to friggin' DAZZLE the audience (TGS 2011 in September, I think?). Nintendo needs to break out the greatest hits. Confirm Majora's Mask, bust out some unexpected flagship titles (Metroid anyone?), make some actual EXCITING new IPs (none of this WiiMusic crap), and get some tangible Smash Bros. like screenshots and video, and an assload of information. If Nintendo can muster that sort of showing before Christmas, I think they can put the 3DS back on track.
---
Name: Daniel / Town: Poo-land / FC: 0817-8041-6018
#2GEKGanon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 11:50:43 AM
Oh, and I nearly forgot...

Nintendo needs to seriously woo other developers. Time and time again, they've said third party developers were on board. And every time, they aren't REALLY on board. They release the occassional lackluster title, but I don't think that counts. And with the 3DS getting out of the gate so slowly, it is worrying to think third party support might have jumped ship before it even really got sailing.
---
#3GEKGanon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 1:23:05 PM
Wow. Nobody. Really?
---
#4lockheart47Posted 7/28/2011 1:28:35 PM
you must have really specific tastes if you cant find anything to get or look forward to. i mean there's Shadow Wars, SWC, DoA:D, Ridge Racer, BlazBlue, Zelda, RE Mercs, Pacman/Galaga Dimensions, and in the future SMT Devil Survivor, StarFox, a new Spyro, Cave Story, Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove. you sure you can't find anything?
#5Rock_Howard87Posted 7/28/2011 1:31:23 PM
i've heard about the 20 free games and got my 3DS on may. Do you guys can give me a little more info on how to get them, and when and how can i sign up for it?

Thanks in advance.
---
Pokemon White FC: 2451 3987 6837
#6TheSPPPosted 7/28/2011 1:33:14 PM
rock howard234 posted...
i've heard about the 20 free games and got my 3DS on may. Do you guys can give me a little more info on how to get them, and when and how can i sign up for it?

Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure you just have to connect to the eShop before August 11th, and you're eligible for the free stuff.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#7GEKGanon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 1:47:48 PM
you must have really specific tastes if you cant find anything to get or look forward to. i mean there's Shadow Wars, SWC, DoA:D, Ridge Racer, BlazBlue, Zelda, RE Mercs, Pacman/Galaga Dimensions, and in the future SMT Devil Survivor, StarFox, a new Spyro, Cave Story, Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove. you sure you can't find anything?

North American games yet to be released. Specifically, this list:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/releases/region-1

TERRIBLE.

Starfox, and probably Cave Story. That's it.
---