You all knew the price drop was bound to happen.

#1iron_defensePosted 7/28/2011 1:11:34 PM
So why are you mad?
---
"No, girls don't play video games. Why do you think I'm gay?"-Tequila Shot
Platinum FC: 3267 4071 8329 HG FC: 5071 1703 6349
#2iron_defense(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 1:13:09 PM
Be happy with the 20 free games =D
---
"No, girls don't play video games. Why do you think I'm gay?"-Tequila Shot
Platinum FC: 3267 4071 8329 HG FC: 5071 1703 6349
#3GamerCzarPosted 7/28/2011 1:13:42 PM
There's people who are mad? I had no idea.
---
Spoilers? I don't mind spoilers. I like spoilers! P:
#4justchill433Posted 7/28/2011 1:17:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Second_ChancesPosted 7/28/2011 1:17:48 PM
I'm not mad, it means it isn't grossly overpriced anymore.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#6HitagiPosted 7/28/2011 2:08:44 PM(edited)
This is one of the most sudden and drastic price cuts in the history of the gaming industry. Really, you're wondering why people might be mad?
#7BurgerTime79Posted 7/28/2011 1:24:10 PM
justchill433 posted...
Because Nintendo gouged up the prices because they knew people would buy it anyways. Shows a lot about a company that is willing to milk their fans dry. And 20 free games? Everybody has them. Most NES games are unplayable because they are so dated. Hell, if you have an Android phone, an Iphone, or an Ipod Touch then you get all these games on the go for free.

- Proof that they gouged up the prices?
- Proof that the company is milking the fans?
- I can think of people who don't have these games
- Unplayable? Maybe to you.
- Getting the games illegally doesn't count, and using the fact that you can break the law shouldn't be used against Nintendo
---
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817
#8Alpha88eclipsePosted 7/28/2011 1:25:54 PM
I knew it was bound to happen... but not 4 months into the system life. Imagine buying a new tv or phone model and the price dropping by almost half in 4 months. I can see at least a year but 4 months? That is not a good sign.
---
3DS FC: 5241 1912 8433
#9justchill433Posted 7/28/2011 1:43:44 PM
Brave Fencer Delano posted...
justchill433 posted...
Because Nintendo gouged up the prices because they knew people would buy it anyways. Shows a lot about a company that is willing to milk their fans dry. And 20 free games? Everybody has them. Most NES games are unplayable because they are so dated. Hell, if you have an Android phone, an Iphone, or an Ipod Touch then you get all these games on the go for free.

- Getting the games illegally doesn't count, and using the fact that you can break the law shouldn't be used against Nintendo

Dropping the price of a system by 1/3 of it's price within 5 months of it's release means they were overcharging. Technology doesn't get that much cheaper that quickly. That's milking their fans. And people keep saying they are so generous, because they are giving you 20 free games. Most of the games are crap that nobody really wants or great games that everybody already has. It's more like 1 or 2 games that you are getting. And it's definitely not illegal if you own those games, which most people do.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xiT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#10SoaringDivePosted 7/28/2011 1:46:50 PM
justchill433 posted...
Brave Fencer Delano posted...
justchill433 posted...

Dropping the price of a system by 1/3 of it's price within 5 months of it's release means they were overcharging. Technology doesn't get that much cheaper that quickly. That's milking their fans. And people keep saying they are so generous, because they are giving you 20 free games. Most of the games are crap that nobody really wants or great games that everybody already has. It's more like 1 or 2 games that you are getting. And it's definitely not illegal if you own those games, which most people do.

It means that they wanted to make a profit.

Does this word exist in your vocabulary. Their point is to make profit, not make $0.

Plus, I don't have most of those games =/
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.