Attention: Just because you may have played/owned all the games on that list...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Attention: Just because you may have played/owned all the games on that list...
5 years ago#1
Does NOT mean that everyone else has as well! While it's expected that some of the games listed have been probably played by people at some point, I think in that initial ten that there are still a nice number of games people (including myself!) may have missed.

NES games:
Super Mario Bros. - Owned
Donkey Kong Jr. - Never played
Balloon Fight - Never played
Ice Climber - Never played
The Legend of Zelda - Owned

Game Boy Advance games:
Yoshi's Island - Owned on the SNES
Mario Kart: Super Circuit - Played at a friend's house twice
Metroid Fusion - Never played
Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Never played
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ - Played at a friend's house once

And of the one's I do own, the only one's I had as a kid (priority to purchasing games online) were Yoshi's Island and Super Mario Bros.

So yeah, I think the initial list of ten is actually quite great and I look forward to the other ten games we'll be getting.
2011 Baltimore Orioles: 36-52
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/SoulDevour.jpg
5 years ago#2
I have played most of the NES games but dont own any of them, and own only one of those GBA games, the rest I havent played I dont think
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3DS FC: 3823-8561-9399
5 years ago#3
I thought the whole idea of NEW SYSTEMS is NEW GAMES that are based of of their new hardware/tech

Honestly I can care less about NES/GBA games Ive played for 20 years

I WANT NEW 3D GAMES, THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS SYSTEM is the 3D, which isnt even being advertised in their new commercials according to kotau/ign
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma
5 years ago#4
I've never played any of them, so I'm happy!
Goblins, goblins all around!
5 years ago#5
Soul Devour posted...
Does NOT mean that everyone else has as well! While it's expected that some of the games listed have been probably played by people at some point, I think in that initial ten that there are still a nice number of games people (including myself!) may have missed.

NES games:
Super Mario Bros. - Owned
Donkey Kong Jr. - Never played
Balloon Fight - Never played
Ice Climber - Never played
The Legend of Zelda - Owned

Game Boy Advance games:
Yoshi's Island - Owned on the SNES
Mario Kart: Super Circuit - Played at a friend's house twice
Metroid Fusion - Never played
Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Never played
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ - Played at a friend's house once

And of the one's I do own, the only one's I had as a kid (priority to purchasing games online) were Yoshi's Island and Super Mario Bros.

So yeah, I think the initial list of ten is actually quite great and I look forward to the other ten games we'll be getting.

thank you TC for your wisdom though I doubt the trolls will listen.

never palyed any of them cept the first zelda. I am a happy panda :D
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
5 years ago#6
I WANT NEW 3D GAMES, THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS SYSTEM is the 3D, which isnt even being advertised in their new commercials according to kotau/ign

Stop freaking screaming. You're getting them this very holiday season. What else do you want?
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/skawo96/W.jpg
Run! Run away!
5 years ago#7
scorpio man posted...
I thought the whole idea of NEW SYSTEMS is NEW GAMES that are based of of their new hardware/tech

Wow, I wish I knew where to get a Gameboy Advance in 1991. Or a Gameboy Color for that matter.
2011 Baltimore Orioles: 36-52
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/SoulDevour.jpg
5 years ago#8
So basically you are excited over a bunch of game you've already played that you could just as easily play on your cell phone? Metroid Fusion is the only good game of the games you haven't played.
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xiT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
5 years ago#9
scorpio man posted...

Those are still coming...
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
5 years ago#10

Lol. Virtual Console isn't supposed to bring new games
Show me your Braveheart.
PSN: Deimos254 - 3DS: 1118 - 0261 - 4027 (PM FC if you add)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Attention: Just because you may have played/owned all the games on that list...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived