Attention: Just because you may have played/owned all the games on that list...

#31Tachikoma911Posted 7/28/2011 2:36:30 PM
Ive only seen you (justchill433) on every topic saying everybody has already played these games. I believe you are in the minority here. Besides, I didn't know there was a rule against playing games more than once if they've been out for a certain time/you've played or owned them before. You know what? I've owned many of these games, but that doesn't mean I can't ever play them again. That's what makes games "classics", they hold up against the test of time and warrant being experienced more than just once. For you it's a bunch of washed up old crust you see, but to other, younger gamers, this could be an amazing thing. Nintendo DIDN'T have to do ANYTHING.
---
Curb Your Enthusiasm
#32Rainmaker59Posted 7/28/2011 2:43:06 PM
I haven't played most of the games on that list because they don't appeal to me. I hope Nintendo gives us more selection and lets us choose 20 games we actually want or offers an $80 rebate as an option.
---
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.
~ John Lennon
#33justchill433Posted 7/28/2011 2:48:49 PM
Tachikoma911 posted...
Ive only seen you (justchill433) on every topic saying everybody has already played these games. I believe you are in the minority here. Besides, I didn't know there was a rule against playing games more than once if they've been out for a certain time/you've played or owned them before. You know what? I've owned many of these games, but that doesn't mean I can't ever play them again. That's what makes games "classics", they hold up against the test of time and warrant being experienced more than just once. For you it's a bunch of washed up old crust you see, but to other, younger gamers, this could be an amazing thing. Nintendo DIDN'T have to do ANYTHING.

Yes they did have to do something. Sure they don't owe us anything... unless they want to lose 4 million customers. You specifically have called me a troll, but I have every right to be pissed off since they are legitimately ripping people off.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xiT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#34Bent 00Posted 7/28/2011 2:54:16 PM
They're good games, but most people who own a GBA/SP or DS/Lite have probably played most of them. I've played every single one, myself.
#35Tachikoma911Posted 7/28/2011 2:57:43 PM
I didn't get ripped off. That much I know. And 4 million people definitely won't be nearly as butt-hurt and ungrateful as you are. Now if people wanted to choose between an $80 rebate or the games, I think that would be pretty fair.
---
Curb Your Enthusiasm
#36Tachikoma911Posted 7/28/2011 3:01:03 PM
And I never called you a troll, so stop making lies
---
Curb Your Enthusiasm
#37LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 7/28/2011 3:10:41 PM
justchill433 posted...
Yes they did have to do something. Sure they don't owe us anything... unless they want to lose 4 million customers. You specifically have called me a troll, but I have every right to be pissed off since they are legitimately ripping people off.

Is it because of the Vita that you're pissed? It is because it is being sold at $250 and the 3DS, being inferior hardware wise? (Wii specs for a handheld are still impressive)

Many consoles have been sold for more than what they are worth and get price drops pretty quickly and this is the first time a company is making amends now quit complaining. It's annoying to see you jump into every topic and say the same crap over and over.

Now call me a Nintendo fanboy I dare you.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8204-2408
"Your world MEGAFIED" Keiji Inafune
#38hatemakingnamesPosted 7/28/2011 5:03:46 PM
Soul Devour posted...
Does NOT mean that everyone else has as well! While it's expected that some of the games listed have been probably played by people at some point, I think in that initial ten that there are still a nice number of games people (including myself!) may have missed.

Owned is past tense.. I still have most of those games sitting in a box somewhere.

It's still better than nothing, but they should have given us eshop credits to pick what we want.