hold on to your seat. nintendo is going to spin this some how.

#1Cranman1982Posted 7/28/2011 1:25:49 PM
They'll say, we want to offer an UNBEATABLE value to our loyal fans.... Translation: Vita has us scared ********. 3d is a flop
#2TheSPPPosted 7/28/2011 1:31:34 PM
ohlookthistopicagain.jpg
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#3TimohtepPosted 7/28/2011 1:31:53 PM

ohlookthistopicagain.jpg

that
---
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3796/fsjalr.png
http://i.imgur.com/tu3lv.gif
#4Dragongod165Posted 7/28/2011 1:32:11 PM
TheSPP posted...
ohlookthistopicagain.jpg
---
"I forgot gamefaqs is the place where all the wall street stock analysts hang out." - Karmic DJ
#5Second_ChancesPosted 7/28/2011 1:33:31 PM
"Vita has us scared ****less" hahaha no, "3D is a flop" It was a flop in the past too, so not too suprising, "oh **** sales are down like that" seems to be the reasonable reason why.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#6gamezrochardPosted 7/28/2011 1:37:18 PM
SSJ Crandellous posted...
They'll say, we want to offer an UNBEATABLE value to our loyal fans.... Translation: Vita has us scared ********. 3d is a flop

More like: Oh the Vita came out.. Lets trash the primary positive it has going for it, it's price.
And yeah, the 3.2 million copies sold in the first month of release sure is a flop!
They sold a butt ton, they just wanna sell more now. Hardly a flop.
---
Don't you hate when you insult a little kid, and they actually insult back?
"This is me waiting, and this is me waiting on drugs, HURRY THE F*** UP!"
#7cmc140Posted 7/28/2011 1:37:40 PM
I hope both psv and 3ds to succeed as I am looking forwards to games for both systems. But I am a little pissed about the early price drop.
#8LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 7/28/2011 1:37:42 PM
Second_Chances posted...
"Vita has us scared ****less" hahaha no, "3D is a flop" It was a flop in the past too, so not too suprising, "oh **** sales are down like that" seems to be the reasonable reason why.

That and not to mention there's very little good games that came out during the early summer season. Only good ones that I could think of are SMT, DoA, and Zelda.

Then again the Vita's launch lineup is pretty boring compared to the 3DS' library during the Winter season. So they're about the same in the game category.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8204-2408
"Your world MEGAFIED" Keiji Inafune
#9mcsmellingtonPosted 7/28/2011 1:40:56 PM
gamezrochard posted...
SSJ Crandellous posted...

More like: Oh the Vita came out.. Lets trash the primary positive it has going for it, it's price.
And yeah, the 3.2 million copies sold in the first month of release sure is a flop!
They sold a butt ton, they just wanna sell more now. Hardly a flop.

It started out good, but 710,000 units in three months is piss poor, especially when they sold 1.4mill DS units at the same time.

Also, I think the Vitas primary positive as you call it are it's graphics. Or it's twin sticks. Or maybe it's full featured online capabilities. I'm not sure, but I think it has a lot more going for it than just price.
---
GT: McPoo
#10legendarylemurPosted 7/28/2011 1:50:18 PM
Topic translation: Vita fans are scared s***less because of the price drop
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011