Pretty sure its too late for 3ds

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pretty sure its too late for 3ds
5 years ago#1
Prie drop Wont make a difference according to
past history. Intact cosumers might be scared off because of it. No one wants another hd DVD Loss.
5 years ago#2
What's HD DVD? :D
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
5 years ago#3
What "past history" are you smoking? Price drops invigorate sales. PS3, Wii, DS...every system ever
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 222
5 years ago#4
I agree with the OP, and I already explained the reason why on many other 3ds price drop boards. If nintendo is panicking now 4 months into the system life, imagine when the vita comes out.
5 years ago#5
Alpha88eclipse posted...
I agree with the OP, and I already explained the reason why on many other 3ds price drop boards. If nintendo is panicking now 4 months into the system life, imagine when the vita comes out.

They'll roll in money as consumers opt for the cheaper console. Just like last time.
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
5 years ago#6
Actually, according to past history, cheaper consoles sell better lol. There's no justification of otherwise from a business standpoint -_-
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
5 years ago#7
PS3 says "Hi" V:
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
5 years ago#8
Troll topic. Nothing to see here.
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
5 years ago#9
DT-Fox posted...
PS3 says "Hi" V:

Lol it also didn't get almost anything worth playing until 2 years after release. It was baaaad.

But they came back, just like the 3DS will (Although it's still doing better than the PS3 and DS did)
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
5 years ago#10
Panic? What panic? Millions of 3DS units have been sold already, and Nintendo has pretty much flat-out admitted that they were just milking the early adopter market for extra money. And as others have already pointed out above, price drops almost always cause a spike of new purchases.

This sounds far more like shrewd business rather than panic.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pretty sure its too late for 3ds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived