I may be weird but...

#1virus92Posted 7/28/2011 1:45:15 PM
Am I the only one who wants a re-make of LoZ:WW on the 3DS? =D
---
I'll try being nicer if you stop being an idiot.
I wish I wore a bib, 'cuz now I got face on mah shirt.
#2HitagiPosted 7/28/2011 1:46:39 PM
No, I see it frequently requested.

I'd much, much rather have a HD port on the Wii U though.
#3DT-FoxPosted 7/28/2011 1:46:41 PM
You're definitely not the only one. I'd like to play WW in 3D and on the go.

Also inb4 forget the old games, give us something new *baw, baw*
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
#4lockheart47Posted 7/28/2011 1:46:58 PM
you're not weird. Windwaker is one of my fave zelda's i'd be totally cool with that. but i'd kind of like a unique zelda 3ds game more
#5virus92(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 1:48:18 PM
Well, at the same time I WOULD like something new! I LOVE the art style for Toon Link, and those are my favorite Zelda games. Aside from the two on the DS, those were just bad because of the annoying controls. XP Well... I guess WW is the only one in that style, unless I missed one... XD But, that is one of my all-time favorite games, and I would love to be able to play it again after I go off to college in about 3 weeks... XD
---
I'll try being nicer if you stop being an idiot.
I wish I wore a bib, 'cuz now I got face on mah shirt.
#6DT-FoxPosted 7/28/2011 2:43:29 PM
virus92 posted...
Well, at the same time I WOULD like something new! I LOVE the art style for Toon Link, and those are my favorite Zelda games. Aside from the two on the DS, those were just bad because of the annoying controls. XP Well... I guess WW is the only one in that style, unless I missed one... XD But, that is one of my all-time favorite games, and I would love to be able to play it again after I go off to college in about 3 weeks... XD

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I'd love to play a full original adventure with Toon Link, too. Though the touch controls of the two DS games weren't that bad, I really hope the next Wind Waker style game will have OoT/MM/WW like controls.
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux