Could some kind soul please give me a straight answer...please?

#1UsernameusedPosted 7/28/2011 2:16:16 PM
Ok- first off I said "please" twice so cm'on!

My son got a 3DS in late May.
We also have a WII.
But I'll be real honest here- I have always preferred Sony consoles- (no offence and no trolling- just more games I am interested in are on Sony consoles)
I don't think we have every bought anything from the 'Nintendo store'- though my son has gone there with his 3DS. (wait a sec- he has bought a couple of Pokemon Wii games there but nothing for the 3DS)

I just want to make sure he doesn't end up getting screwed out of the free games.

so here(finally) is my question:
How do I make sure he will be an ambassador or whatever they call it? How do I make SURE he gets the free games?

Thanks.
and congrats on the price drop- should make it a bit easier for everyone to own ALL next gen portables!
---
Why don't they make cheese- flavored ice cream? Million dollar idea right there!
#2lockheart47Posted 7/28/2011 2:17:15 PM
He's already eligible since he's logged onto the Eshop. you are safe, just wait till september 1st for the first 10 games
#3E-25Posted 7/28/2011 2:18:13 PM
Download Pokedex 3D from the eStore before August 12th.

Technically you probably only need visit the eShop, but might as well have a download recorded to make sure.
---
Kowtow to your new overlords!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpdDS3L2xs
#4Usernameused(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 2:18:43 PM
Cool!
Thank you sir!
---
Why don't they make cheese- flavored ice cream? Million dollar idea right there!
#5Soccer009Posted 7/28/2011 2:19:39 PM
according to the Nintendo website as long as you go into the e shop before August 11 you will be able to get the games...however keep in mind not all the games will come right at the 11 i believe the NES games are going to be downloadable for free Sept. 1 and they said the GBA games will all be available before the end of the year...so don't freak out if out if the games aren't available on the 11
#6zeldashoPosted 7/28/2011 2:20:07 PM
Doesnt the 3DS have a receipt system or something built in? (I know they give you receipts when you download something).

If by some very very very small chance you do get excluded, you could always use that as proof.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN: SgtWiggles MGO:Sgt.Jiggles
Now Playing:MGO, SSF4:AE, DW:Gundam 3, BlazBlue CS, Arcana Heart 3, EDF, Insect Armageddon, Etrian Oddysey 3
#7Usernameused(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 2:20:55 PM
Oh yea!
Thanks E!
I forgot- he DID get the Pokedex for the 3DS- so he should be good to go.
---
#8Usernameused(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 2:26:21 PM(edited)
Thanks to you all!
You guys are way nicer then the guys on the Vita boards.

Glad to see some people with common sense that don't buy into the whole "console war" crap!

It does NOT have to be one or the other- true gamers can enjoy a good game where ever it may land. (honestly my kid is going to have to give up his 3DS the week MGS3D comes out!-SOOO looking forward to that one!)

(edit for typo)
8)
---