Are any of you out of the continent until August 11?

#1moneyhead64Posted 7/28/2011 3:22:29 PM
I'm in South America right now on vacation, even though I live in Canada and won't get back until the end of August. Of course, to get into the Ambassador Program, you have to go into the eShop at least once before August 11. However, from my location, Nintendo will detect that I'm connecting from a South American IP address and this continent was not announced as part of the deal.

I already wrote to Nintendo about this and if it would affect me, even though I own a North American 3DS that I bought in Canada? Are any of you in the same position I'm in, even if you're in a different region/continent?
#2cheeseyrox2Posted 7/28/2011 3:25:25 PM
I'm pretty sure the Ambassador Program is worldwide :/
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 222
#3moneyhead64(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 3:28:07 PM
The thing is that there is the possibility that different regions will get different games.

Right now, I can't download any videos from Nintendo Video just because I'm in South America. You never know if this region will get shafted again when the Ambassador Program launches.
#4andodelPosted 7/28/2011 3:28:56 PM
Have you ever logged into the E-shop? If so, then your fine.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.