In this day and age, where's Sega when we need them...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. In this day and age, where's Sega when we need them...
5 years ago#1
I don't particularly care much about the 3DS or the Vita but I would be more than happy if Sega were to release a new handheld that would compete with Nintendo and Sony's respective handheld. I mean, does it really have to come down to those two companies when it comes to dedicated handheld gaming nowadays? I would say the iPhone is a good substitute but it's not a dedicated handheld gaming platform so it doesn't really count when you think about it.

All in all, I wish I had more options for handheld gaming in today's gaming world.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
5 years ago#2
i miss sega consoles, poor Dreamcast. 2 handhelds is enough, i hate the fact there's 3 consoles (dang microsoft) sega is cool for making consoles though. not sure if i'd buy a sega handheld .
5 years ago#3
I'd love a new Sega console, handheld or otherwise. Genesis still sits in my living room to this day.
"I forgot gamefaqs is the place where all the wall street stock analysts hang out." - Karmic DJ
5 years ago#4
Sega's last handheld was the Nomad. Ick.
"Francine, stop. My Dick is not a Dog... It's Batman." Stan, American Dad
5 years ago#5
But at least the Nomad was better than the Ngage.

In all honesty, I do miss Sega. They had fun platforms and Sonic was still a reputable franchise when he appeared on their home consoles.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
5 years ago#6
Nintendo seems to be going the route of sega, and a year or two from now we will be saying where is nintendo.
5 years ago#7
Sega is too busy doing half assed iOS ports of Genesis games.
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
5 years ago#8
Sega is currently flipping off the US handheld market. It is focusing on pso2 and some console crap.
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
http://i53.tinypic.com/30lkpz7.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. In this day and age, where's Sega when we need them...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived