So when are some good, original games coming out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So when are some good, original games coming out?
5 years ago#1
And by original I mean anything that's not a remake or a rehash of a previous game.
---
"I'll see you guys at dinner"
5 years ago#2
There's nothing we can do for you.
---
Curb Your Enthusiasm
5 years ago#3
You probably don't want to come to a Nintendo system if you're looking for 100% creative and original experiences.
---
Smart ninja-type dude.
5 years ago#4
later this year around christmas time.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
5 years ago#5
Um.. Kid Icarus is supposed to come out this holiday season isn't it?
---
This is my sig. Hello.
5 years ago#6
don't listen to poster 2 and 3 they have no idea what they are talking about just trollin.

november and beyond is when the good stuff comes.
---
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
5 years ago#7
MageofBlood391 posted...
You probably don't want to come to a Nintendo system if you're looking for 100% creative and original experiences.

Ironic because Nintendo paces these things unlike Sony and Microsoft and other developers.
5 years ago#8
MageofBlood391 posted...

I was about to say that about Microsoft and Sony! =O

But seriously, no game company will have 100% Creative and Original Experiences.

It's why we can compare software and hardware to others so easily.
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
5 years ago#9
There's Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights in the fall... aside from that, I can't think of much else.
---
Orange is like...Ru Paul. There's something sexy about orange, but you're not sure, or drunk enough to know why. - TheLeafChild
5 years ago#10
Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Kid Icarus will come out later on this year.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So when are some good, original games coming out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived