thats just what i needed(early buyer)

#1swabluPosted 7/28/2011 4:14:22 PM
can someone tell me whats going on here,

im seriously pissed,i survived the PSN outage, the 3DS shop money fail, the ocarina of time soundtrack fail, now this? really?
---
pokemon white FC:1721-3563-2898 .PSN: rainbowpool
#2jayman7Posted 7/28/2011 4:18:14 PM
swablu posted...
the 3DS shop money fail,

???

Anyway, the 3DS just sold fewer units than Nintendo expected, so they've dropped the price and are giving free games to anyone who bought the system before the price drop takes place and logged into the shop at least once.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3PrealienkingPosted 7/28/2011 4:18:27 PM
Did you not enjoy it enough to make the $250 worth it? Then why did you buy it in the first place? We knew it was going to be a solid 7-9 months to get the really good games...
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#4Skul_Posted 7/28/2011 4:21:04 PM
You get 20 free games bro. Im tempted to buy it now, for the free games. They are really good ones...
---
Newest Game: FE: Radiant Dawn
Wishlist: 3DS, SSFIV3D, Zelda:OOT3D, Ghost Recon: SW3D.
#5iLLsteezePosted 7/28/2011 4:22:43 PM
swablu posted...
can someone tell me whats going on here,

im seriously pissed,i survived the PSN outage, the 3DS shop money fail, the ocarina of time soundtrack fail, now this? really?

if the eshop and OOt "fail's" are enough to set this guy off, nothing that is posted in this topic will make him happy.
---
You are ignoring 68 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#6LordAndrewPosted 7/28/2011 4:23:39 PM
What, you don't like any of those ten announced titles?

I'd comment on the other "fails", but you haven't explained them so **** that.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#7TeremeiPosted 7/28/2011 4:39:04 PM
Skul_ posted...
You get 20 free games bro. Im tempted to buy it now, for the free games. They are really good ones...

buy it at frys or best buy or a place that has a 30 day price guarantee. Buy it a week before the price drop, register it then go back and say, now honor your 30 price guarantee.
---
last $$: Breath of Fire (gba), Zelda OOT 3D, Class of Heroes
Playing: Breath of Fire (gba), Zelda OOT 3D
#8Teepo64Posted 7/28/2011 4:42:16 PM
buy it at frys or best buy or a place that has a 30 day price guarantee. Buy it a week before the price drop, register it then go back and say, now honor your 30 price guarantee.

So they will give me back the difference? I'd like to keep the 3DS I own since it will be the one linked to the Ambassador program.
---
Naughty Dog presents... Unkarted: Drake's Drift.
We're going to race, and look cinematically sexy doing it.
#9SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/28/2011 4:42:37 PM
Prealienking posted...
Did you not enjoy it enough to make the $250 worth it? Then why did you buy it in the first place? We knew it was going to be a solid 7-9 months to get the really good games...

How did you know it would be that long for really good games, especially with nintendo spouting that "launch window" nonsense? He bought it for expectations, that were mostly unfulfilled so far, mind you, just like a bunch of others did. But you "knew" there wouldn't be any great games for 7-9 months. Sure you did.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#10PrealienkingPosted 7/28/2011 4:51:01 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Prealienking posted...

How did you know it would be that long for really good games, especially with nintendo spouting that "launch window" nonsense? He bought it for expectations, that were mostly unfulfilled so far, mind you, just like a bunch of others did. But you "knew" there wouldn't be any great games for 7-9 months. Sure you did.

Perhaps, because all the games were slated for "fall/winter 2011 or 2012", and history tells us the game comes out at least 7-9 months after a console launches?
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)