You guys have fun with your 20 free vintage games

#31Mythril_HammerPosted 7/28/2011 5:11:38 PM
OverlordAlik posted...
morneau33hr posted...
Everyone is so happy to say that they win for waiting to get one. I personally think that if i have enjoyed it for the past few months thats worth the $80.

this

But you have the rest of your life to play it. And you only had the launch titles to enjoy in those few months anyway. Everyone who buys one at the cheaper price will be able to enjoy it for less money and experience a nicer library of games to choose from.

>_>
---
"I think I'm going to need a hat. Oh god!"
#32BraveAdolPosted 7/28/2011 5:15:39 PM
You know what? Maybe I will!
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#33MicroOmegaManPosted 7/28/2011 5:16:13 PM
I'm sure I will have fun with fun games.

<_____<

And.......let's just say only a certain type of person uses up a full $80 on two 3DS games.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#34BraveAdolPosted 7/28/2011 5:21:54 PM
Mythril_Hammer posted...
OverlordAlik posted...
morneau33hr posted...
Everyone is so happy to say that they win for waiting to get one. I personally think that if i have enjoyed it for the past few months thats worth the $80.

this

But you have the rest of your life to play it. And you only had the launch titles to enjoy in those few months anyway. Everyone who buys one at the cheaper price will be able to enjoy it for less money and experience a nicer library of games to choose from.

>_>

Launch games, and DS games I missed. Also since the 3DS is not my only system, in this time I enjoyed Bulletstorm, Outland, Dissidia 2, Trails in the Sky, Tales of Destiny, Deathsmiles, and many other games while the system that I bought and wanted to own anyway accrued what now amounts to dozens of free games and many hours of free gameplay content

But if you wanna pull the 'I'm better at liking video games' card then be my guest
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#35trainman6Posted 7/29/2011 9:50:52 AM
i laughed my *** off when i herd Nintendo did a price drop, all you people who spent $250 on 3ds when it came out, now $170. hahahaha. didnt you people realize that Nintendo would do a price drop? and most of those games suck anyways.... theres only like 5 good ones.
---
http://gamercard.zaamit.com/sclassic/gammerman101.jpg[/img][/url]
#36Xcon3Posted 7/29/2011 9:55:46 AM

Door # 1: 20 free Vintage Games 20 free choices to play.
Door #2: 2 $40 3DS Games, 2 $40 choices to play.

I'll take door number 1 Jerry!

Door #3 -- 20 free vintage games, 20 free choices to play. Also an $80 refund.
---
Brawl Code: 1032-0922-1772 Brawl Name: D
RIP: Orlando of the Axe Karma: 1642 --he delivered!
#37WaywardUltimaPosted 7/29/2011 9:56:23 AM
trainman6 posted...
i laughed my *** off when i herd Nintendo did a price drop, all you people who spent $250 on 3ds when it came out, now $170. hahahaha. didnt you people realize that Nintendo would do a price drop? and most of those games suck anyways.... theres only like 5 good ones.

Still better than the 2 good 3DS games you could buy.
---
Official Luke Triton of the Wright vs Layton Boards.
Picarats:305
#38GoIrish80Posted 7/29/2011 9:57:15 AM
blackweasel30 posted...
I'll take my $80 and put it towards 2 new 3DS games.

Or of course you could buy the 3DS at Best Buy a week or so before the price drop, go back afterwards and get the price adjustment, and then you'll get the cheaper price AND the free games.

But please, don't let common sense get in the way of idiotic statements.
---
Phenom II X4 965 | 8GB DDR3 | ATI 6950 2GB | 1TB HD x2
#39ShadowNinja606Posted 7/29/2011 10:13:20 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
Have fun milking your nipples with a cheese grater.

I just cringed.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.apologeticspress.org/
#40pnututPosted 7/29/2011 10:20:37 AM
Why yes, yes I will.

Thank you so much for being thoughtful, considerate, and caring.
---
What did I do now?