I have a better idea!

#1TeremeiPosted 7/28/2011 4:32:39 PM
Instead of a whole bunch of digital downloads. How about you mail me a check for $80? That'd be cool. Nintendo, man. These things are not helping you. Operation Rainfall diss, admitting you pretty much screwed your loyal early adopters. You earn loyalty by doing thing the fans like, you begin to lose it when you do things they hate.

Nintendo, to me, is more and more looking like nothing but a greedy company where the $ is the only bottom line. And before you correct me, yes I know that is how business works. But you look at companies like Xseed and Atlus that are passionately seeking out games that American gamers are starved for and bringing them out for us to enjoy. The most important thing in business, is the customer. It seems like Nintendo is forgetting that. But I think that's just true the larger the corporation gets.
---
last $$: Breath of Fire (gba), Zelda OOT 3D, Class of Heroes
Playing: Breath of Fire (gba), Zelda OOT 3D
#2jayman7Posted 7/28/2011 4:33:42 PM
Would you have preferred they give nothing to the early adopters?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/28/2011 4:35:15 PM
Activison
Capcom
EA
Nintendo

Seems to be the most hated on right now. People claim they want them to stop or collapse but buy the games anyway.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#4LordAndrewPosted 7/28/2011 4:36:10 PM
I deserve free money!
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#5Teremei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 4:36:20 PM
It's not about what I prefer. It's about the fact that Nintendo is treating their customers as nothing but $$. Like I said I think that's true for large corporations. My point is Nintendo only has so many strikes, if any big negatives like this happen in the future, they could begin to lose long time dedicated fans. Myself included.
---
#6Teremei(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 4:36:56 PM
LordAndrew posted...
I deserve free money!

you didn't think I was serious did you.
---