So...the 20 free games how does that work?

#1huntie201Posted 7/28/2011 6:17:45 PM
How can they tell who bought the 3DS at full price and who bought it cheaper?
I know that this offer is active starting September 1st but yeah...
---
Posted from my 3DS.
Currently Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D, All Animal Crossing, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart (Wii+DS)
#2LightHawKnightPosted 7/28/2011 6:19:03 PM
Google exists and there is a nintendo site and even a sticky and also a search bar that exist.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#3JirynPosted 7/28/2011 6:21:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4DH2007Posted 7/28/2011 6:23:28 PM
I thought you just had to go onto the e shop? is there more that has to be done when you get on the e shop?
---
I believe the technical term is "Stick-em powers".
#5huntie201(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 6:25:19 PM
Okay awesome thanks!
I'll probably get 2 - 5 of both then save the rest until more games come out!

Save $80 or Get 10 GB/GBC and 10 GBA Games
Kinda obvious...the Second Choice wins!
---
Posted from my 3DS.
Currently Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D, All Animal Crossing, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart (Wii+DS)
#6BurgerTime79Posted 7/28/2011 6:25:30 PM
If you read the sticky, you'd know that entering the E-Shop from the day it launched up until the last minute of August 11th would allow you to get the free games. It's explained in that same sticky how you'll go about getting them and what half of them are.
---
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817
#7JirynPosted 7/28/2011 6:27:41 PM
Sorry about my comment. I am just tired of people saying "use the search bar/engine"

ever think someone could not find the answer they were looking for so they made the topic themselves, or that in some cases making a NEW post is quicker then leafing through post after post of non sense?
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#8LordAndrewPosted 7/28/2011 6:30:09 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
Sorry about my comment. I am just tired of people saying "use the search bar/engine"

ever think someone could not find the answer they were looking for so they made the topic themselves, or that in some cases making a NEW post is quicker then leafing through post after post of non sense?

In this case, there's a sticky thread that will not budge from the top of the first page.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#9JirynPosted 7/28/2011 6:33:16 PM
I did not know that till now honestly.

Not everyone notices it. As I said sometimes making your own post is faster.

I still think it is flaming/trolling to reply "Gee why do you think the search bar/engines exist" and etc like the 2nd post. It just aggravates me.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#10Iwata_MiyamotoPosted 7/28/2011 6:36:02 PM
huntie201 posted...
Okay awesome thanks!
I'll probably get 2 - 5 of both then save the rest until more games come out!

Save $80 or Get 10 GB/GBC and 10 GBA Games
Kinda obvious...the Second Choice wins!

You don't choose what 20 games you get. It's 10 NES and and 10 GBA games of Nintendo's choice.
---
The Official Mask De Masque of the Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney board.
"I think Catholic School made me Atheist," Thomas Koebke, my step-brother