Would you be disappointed.... ~~~ If...

#1Teepo64Posted 7/28/2011 6:37:12 PM
Would you be disappointed if Nintendo decides to release those GBA games that are exclusive to the Ambassador program later in the future?

I feel that owning a 3DS with Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Metroid Fusion, and Yoshi's Island feels like owning a limited edition 3DS. Anyone feel this way too?

I feel like playing Mario Kart: Super Circuit with the 3DS joystick alone is worth owning a 3DS before the Ambassador deadline date.
---
Naughty Dog presents... Unkarted: Drake's Drift.
We're going to race, and look cinematically sexy doing it.
#2chickenturkey10Posted 7/28/2011 6:38:02 PM
No, because we'll have gotten them for free.
---
Wii code: 3632-6979-8230-7885
#3LordAndrewPosted 7/28/2011 6:40:03 PM
If they do it right away, sure. But if they decide to release them publicly in a few years, that's fine with me. People should play these games.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#4huntie201Posted 7/28/2011 6:42:20 PM
Yeah I'm glad to get those amazing games plus SMB and LoZ to play whenever on 3DS, for free!
---
Posted from my 3DS.
Currently Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D, All Animal Crossing, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart (Wii+DS)
#5WickedSickJoshPosted 7/28/2011 6:42:47 PM
As a gamer, I think everyone should get a chance to purchase all the games. Theres no reason that any game should be so exclusive, especially to a timed deal thingy. I'm glad I'm getting them free, but, yeah, there's no reason why other people shouldn't get the opportunity to buy them.
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
#6MarblesbunbunPosted 7/28/2011 6:43:01 PM
There are no EXCLUSIVES.

The Ambassador program just gets the games first and free. 1 month later they are being released to general public.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#7MicroOmegaManPosted 7/28/2011 6:43:11 PM
I wouldn't use the word disappointed.......less enthused, maybe.

I mean, they aren't "you can't play this any other way exclusive", which would be very bad because of the time-limit, but it's a bit exciting to think that I'm one of the few that can play them that way. Simply being free is somewhat less exciting, but still something to be excited about.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#8King_of_NerdsPosted 7/28/2011 6:44:25 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
There are no EXCLUSIVES.

The Ambassador program just gets the games first and free. 1 month later they are being released to general public.

/sarcasm

we get them free, and supposedly, nintendo has no plans of releasing the gba games to the public.
---
3DS: 1075-0740-6302 PSN: briantheuber123 "even a hobo also have money" - fakewars
#9kdognumba1Posted 7/28/2011 6:46:09 PM(edited)
Personally I feel as long as the early adopters get the games free, they should make them available to all 3DS users.
---
Watch me stream games live @ http://www.justin.tv/kdognumba1
3DS FC - kdog254 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme XBL: kdog254
#10huntie201Posted 7/28/2011 6:49:19 PM
King_of_Nerds posted...
we get them free, and supposedly, nintendo has no plans of releasing the gba games to the public.

Yet! I'm an ambassador though and I'm glad to be one. Knowing Nintendo if they do release them eventually it'll be either $5 or $8.
---
Posted from my 3DS.
Currently Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D, All Animal Crossing, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart (Wii+DS)