nintendo lost 300 million, but they still have 36 BILLION to sit on

#1CrystalKing5426Posted 7/28/2011 6:59:43 PM
so why is everyone thinking that they're going to go out of business soon?
---
Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game: People who agree: 43
#2E-25Posted 7/28/2011 7:01:12 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
so why is everyone thinking that they're going to go out of business soon?

This round just started; that's why.
---
Kowtow to your new overlords!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpdDS3L2xs
#3MageofBlood391Posted 7/28/2011 7:01:15 PM
Because people have no idea how business works. It's like those guys in that topic that were arguing that Nintendo's price falling something like 30% over the past couple weeks isn't really all that big of an issue.
---
Smart ninja-type dude.
#4fire2boxPosted 7/28/2011 7:07:13 PM
MageofBlood391 posted...
Because people have no idea how business works. It's like those guys in that topic that were arguing that Nintendo's price falling something like 30% over the past couple weeks isn't really all that big of an issue.

There was this company that had 101 billion dollars in revenue back in 2001, withing 3 years it was gone, completely. I think it was called Enron or something.

Granted they had other problems that were not just a product not selling well.
#5xCha0sPosted 7/28/2011 7:09:19 PM
the psp go was the biggest handheld failure ever, and people are saying the ps vita will be better than the 3DS...its just for fun i guess...
#6DT-FoxPosted 7/28/2011 7:22:29 PM
xCha0s posted...
the psp go was the biggest handheld failure ever, and people are saying the ps vita will be better than the 3DS...its just for fun i guess...

I don't wanna call them fanboys and I don't wanna sound like a Nintendo fanboy myself, but no one ever remembers Nintendo's successes. It seems like anything and everything good Nintendo does get's knocked down, but the moment Nintendo "slips up", suddenly they're relevant and on EVERYONE'S radar...

And heaven forbid Nintendo fans stick up for their favorite company. They're too delusional and in denial to realize that Nintendo's behind the times. :T
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux
#7iLLsteezePosted 7/28/2011 7:29:06 PM
i know. nintendo could mess up as bad as sony did this gen and still have stacks of cash.
---
You are ignoring 68 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#8CrystalKing5426(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 8:56:21 PM
just found out Iwata is taking a 50% pay cut. he's gettin serious.
---
Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game: People who agree: 43