If we get Fire Emblem as part of the Ambassador program...

#1RaulsenPosted 7/28/2011 7:00:06 PM
Nintendo will cement itself as my favorite video game company of all time. Period.

Honestly, that's gotta' be my favorite game of all time, and if we get it for free, then even better! If Nintendo gets to the point where they start translating Japan only titles for the Eshop, then it'll be the final nail in the coffin!

Who else would love to see FE as part of the deal?
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe
#2CrystalKing5426Posted 7/28/2011 7:01:27 PM
what would be even better is if we also got golden sun.
---
Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game: People who agree: 43
#3Skul_Posted 7/28/2011 7:02:41 PM
If its anounced as part of the amassador program, i will buy a 3DS before august.
---
Newest Game: FE: Radiant Dawn
Wishlist: 3DS, SSFIV3D, Zelda:OOT3D, Ghost Recon: SW3D.
#489_Bottom_LinePosted 7/28/2011 7:03:13 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
what would be even better is if we also got golden sun.

That would be better to get both but if I had to choose it would be Fire Emblem 7 then Golden Sun then Fire Emblem 8 in that order on my want list.
#5Fer476Posted 7/28/2011 7:03:31 PM
I don't know why, but the instant I read we would get 10 GBA games, the first game I thought of (without first reading the ones posted) was TLA. Don't ask me why.
---
...so what?
#6KorlithielPosted 7/28/2011 7:05:07 PM
Raulsen, Nintendo would get my vote as all-time favorite game company if I was allowed to DL whatever is in another region's store exactly as released in that region. I could really go for some games in Japanese.

Golden Sun and Fire Emblem would make for fantastic games as part of the Ambassador program.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#7WickedSickJoshPosted 7/28/2011 7:05:32 PM
Fire Emblem would be cool. That was one of the few GBA titles I never actually got to play..
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
#8housemonkeyPosted 7/28/2011 7:07:06 PM
That would be one of my picks. Golden Sun would do nicely as well. The ones already announced are pretty decent games all told.
---
Nobody's got anything on me, brother, sir. I've been out of the rookers of the milicents for a long time now.
#9DeuxHeroPosted 7/28/2011 7:12:38 PM
Why would it? We can't even get a new game for the DS that has alreddy been released to get a US date in a dead season
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#10Raulsen(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 8:45:32 PM
DeuxHero posted...
Why would it? We can't even get a new game for the DS that has alreddy been released to get a US date in a dead season

As much as I hate to say it, after the poor showing that was Shadow Dragon, Mystery of the Emblem would have a lot to improve. Plus, there's always gonna' be a fan translation. Now, if this was a completely new game we were missin' out on, then yeah.

Don't get me wrong, FE is my all-time favorite series, but I also have high expectations for it as well. Nintendo may localize it eventually- heck, we may even get a showing at TGS, eh?
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe