If we get Fire Emblem as part of the Ambassador program...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If we get Fire Emblem as part of the Ambassador program...

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#11
Still waiting for the second DS Fire Emblem.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
5 years ago#12
I want the FE GBAs since I have misplaced mine at the moment... Still have my GS games on hand.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."

User Info: MellowLyricist

MellowLyricist
5 years ago#13
Throw in Minish Cap, the other games mentioned in this thread, and Advance Wars 1+2, and I'd own pretty much own every Nintendo-published GBA game I ever wanted (combined with the ones I already own).
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.

User Info: Crystal_Kyuubi

Crystal_Kyuubi
5 years ago#14
I know you don't want to, Nintendo, and I understand that. It's not gonna happen. Okay. I won't plan on it.

But can we please, PLEASE get MOTHER3 as one of these titles!?!? ;___;
The next sentence is true.
The previous sentence is false.

MellowLyricist
5 years ago#15
^I heard that the reason they didn't release Mother 3 outside of Japan is that some of the music in the game is a blatant ripoff of some stuff copyrighted in the US.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#16
MellowLyricist posted...
^I heard that the reason they didn't release Mother 3 outside of Japan is that some of the music in the game is a blatant ripoff of some stuff copyright in the US.

The music isn't a ripoff at all. It's based on copyrighted music.
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous

MellowLyricist
5 years ago#17
^If that's the case, then shouldn't they be able get away with it under the derivate clause? I guess they either still want to avoid court and legal fees altogether or they just don't think it'd profit over here.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#18
MellowLyricist posted...
^If that's the case, then shouldn't they be able get away with it under the derivate clause? I guess they either still want to avoid court and legal fees altogether or they just don't think it'd profit over here.

Because Nintendo is a cautious company. EB is likely not viewed as profitable; if you thought of it in that way, would you risk that people WOULD file a complaint about the similarities?
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If we get Fire Emblem as part of the Ambassador program...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived