If we get Fire Emblem as part of the Ambassador program...

#11LordAndrewPosted 7/28/2011 8:46:45 PM
Still waiting for the second DS Fire Emblem.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#12LightHawKnightPosted 7/28/2011 8:56:44 PM
I want the FE GBAs since I have misplaced mine at the moment... Still have my GS games on hand.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#13MellowLyricistPosted 7/28/2011 10:49:21 PM
Throw in Minish Cap, the other games mentioned in this thread, and Advance Wars 1+2, and I'd own pretty much own every Nintendo-published GBA game I ever wanted (combined with the ones I already own).
---
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.
#14Crystal_KyuubiPosted 7/28/2011 10:52:51 PM
I know you don't want to, Nintendo, and I understand that. It's not gonna happen. Okay. I won't plan on it.

But can we please, PLEASE get MOTHER3 as one of these titles!?!? ;___;
---
The next sentence is true.
The previous sentence is false.
#15MellowLyricistPosted 7/29/2011 12:23:31 AM(edited)
^I heard that the reason they didn't release Mother 3 outside of Japan is that some of the music in the game is a blatant ripoff of some stuff copyrighted in the US.
---
#16VyersPosted 7/29/2011 12:00:54 AM
MellowLyricist posted...
^I heard that the reason they didn't release Mother 3 outside of Japan is that some of the music in the game is a blatant ripoff of some stuff copyright in the US.

The music isn't a ripoff at all. It's based on copyrighted music.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#17MellowLyricistPosted 7/29/2011 12:25:08 AM
^If that's the case, then shouldn't they be able get away with it under the derivate clause? I guess they either still want to avoid court and legal fees altogether or they just don't think it'd profit over here.
---
#18VyersPosted 7/29/2011 12:30:30 AM
MellowLyricist posted...
^If that's the case, then shouldn't they be able get away with it under the derivate clause? I guess they either still want to avoid court and legal fees altogether or they just don't think it'd profit over here.

Because Nintendo is a cautious company. EB is likely not viewed as profitable; if you thought of it in that way, would you risk that people WOULD file a complaint about the similarities?
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous