No one forced you to buy the 3DS at $250

#1samurai banditPosted 7/28/2011 7:07:27 PM
You thought that was a good price, that the 3DS was worth it, you agreed with that and bought it.

So stop complaining about getting 20 freee games.
---
Go and watch Ef ~ A tale of memories now!
#2WickedSickJoshPosted 7/28/2011 7:09:26 PM
People are...complaining about getting....free...games?

I bought mine 3DS early and I have no regrets. I'm going to be getting 20 free games, plus having it early led to me also getting Excitebike 3D free as well as the free LOZ:OOT OST too. No complaints here. <3
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
#3huntie201Posted 7/28/2011 7:09:26 PM
IKR I want the free games especially how MK: SC, MF, and Yoshi's Island might not ever be released to everyone (Probably will though)
---
Posted from my 3DS.
Currently Playing: Ocarina of Time 3D, All Animal Crossing, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart (Wii+DS)
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/28/2011 7:23:06 PM
Or you guys could stop complaining about complainers when complaining is nothing new, especially about video games and being on the internet. Don't make the topics, don't reply to the topics and let the damn subject die. This is MML3 x 10. The people that want everyone to stop complaining are the main ones that keep these topics alive by continuously complaining about someone else's complaining.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip