Has the price drop announcement made anyone want to buy it now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has the price drop announcement made anyone want to buy it now?

User Info: psoesm

psoesm
5 years ago#11
Ill get one if a new megaten gets announced for it.
Hello. I'm Psoesm and I game on Linux!
This ad paid for by Ubuntu.

User Info: Risenreturn

Risenreturn
5 years ago#12
The price drop didnt make me want to buy a 3DS. A store nearby selling it for 200$ well I also get 20 games out Of it was what got me wanting to buy one.
Pointless fact #23:If you put an egg in vinegar, the shell dissolves and the egg becomes clear!

User Info: Barrylocke89

Barrylocke89
5 years ago#13
I always wanted to get one, this just means that I may get one before I get a laptop instead of afterwards.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Barrylocke

User Info: Adrastia

Adrastia
5 years ago#14
I still can't afford it at this time but the price drop does make it more attractive for a future purchase.
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7

User Info: superhero94

superhero94
5 years ago#15
monkeyshinobi posted...
superhero94 posted...
Buying one tomorrow as a matter of fact.

price drop isn't until august 12 though...but if you do buy it tmrw you get 20 free downloadable games XD

I know lol im buying it for the 20 free games.

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
5 years ago#16
I was planning on getting one later this year, but the $170 price tag seal the deal for me.
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
5 years ago#17
It was the limited games offer that made me drop cash on it right now. (Got it for $200, will be getting the $30 back in two weeks. Score!) Otherwise I would have stuck to my original plan of buying it for my birthday, at the end of the month. Good timing!
---
~Uiru
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has the price drop announcement made anyone want to buy it now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived