Kid icarus
Super Mario Bros 3D
Luigi's mansion
Mario kart
Animal crossing
---
Sega Fan for Life
#2LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/28/2011 7:55:20 PM
Animal Crossing is #1 on my wishlist... After I get a 3DS.
---
If I can reading these bad puns my IQ is going
to dive to subzero levels.
~MrYellowPenguin
#3scigeek101Posted 7/28/2011 7:57:01 PM
I think Nintendo misunderstood the demand for Ocarina of Time. It is a must have game but it is not a system seller.

It's ten dollars for Virtual Console right now, vs Thirty Dollars on 3ds, granted most 3ds owners will buy it eventually (Myself included when I get one) but won't buy a 3ds just for that game. I am holding out until that new Mario game comes out personally.
---
Now that Bin Laden is dead let's go after Krazy Kim.
#4ffdghPosted 7/28/2011 7:58:24 PM
Mario Kart for me. Hootah no apes on bikes
---
Official Ventus Luck Charm of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board XD
sarcasm is fun. :D
#5Soccer009Posted 7/28/2011 8:00:47 PM
ZatchBell posted...
i dont think people will be complaining if Nintendo can deliver the goods

Star Fox
Kid icarus
Super Mario Bros 3D
Luigi's mansion
Mario kart
Animal crossing

December? Icarus and Mansion are confirmed for 2012 idk about animal crossing because it doesn't really interest me....Star Fox will be awesome and so will mario kart and super mario bros
#6sims_13Posted 7/28/2011 8:01:31 PM
scigeek101 posted...
I think Nintendo misunderstood the demand for Ocarina of Time. It is a must have game but it is not a system seller.

It's ten dollars for Virtual Console right now, vs Thirty Dollars on 3ds, granted most 3ds owners will buy it eventually (Myself included when I get one) but won't buy a 3ds just for that game. I am holding out until that new Mario game comes out personally.

Isn't Ocarina of Time 3D always out of stock since released? I guess OoT3D just too limited for people to buy is the reason not enough boost this game bring for 3DS sales.....
#7SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/28/2011 8:09:06 PM
sims_13 posted...
scigeek101 posted...

Isn't Ocarina of Time 3D always out of stock since released? I guess OoT3D just too limited for people to buy is the reason not enough boost this game bring for 3DS sales.....

Always out of stock where? You must just assume that if it's out of stock online or wherever you look for it, that everywhere is the same. It's not the same. OoT isn't that big a deal to as many people as you think it should be. Not everyone is a hardcore Zelda fan, or think that they have to have to spend that much money for a port of OoT.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip