Iwata Taking a 50% Salary Cut, Other Execs Taking 30% Cut and More News

#81wisemiddsPosted 7/29/2011 4:41:19 AM
mkbk posted...
_Candice_ posted...
I see illegals every day living the "American Dream" while our own children have to struggle to get a degree and move back in with their family when there are no jobs. It sickens me to the point where I actually start agreeing with the profiling they do out west.

Same as here in the UK, back on topic though, If Nintendo started listening to what the fans want (online star fox, loosing the friend code system, less Nintendogs and fitness games, and better eshop releases are a few immediate examples that spring to mind) they will start to see improved profits almost straight away.
---
http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k497/wisemidds/
http://backloggery.com/wisemidds
#82mcsmellingtonPosted 7/29/2011 4:46:08 AM
midds posted...
mkbk posted...
_Candice_ posted...
I see illegals every day living the "American Dream" while our own children have to struggle to get a degree and move back in with their family when there are no jobs. It sickens me to the point where I actually start agreeing with the profiling they do out west.

Same as here in the UK, back on topic though, If Nintendo started listening to what the fans want (online star fox, loosing the friend code system, less Nintendogs and fitness games, and better eshop releases are a few immediate examples that spring to mind) they will start to see improved profits almost straight away.

This is what Sony did with the Vita, they listened to complaints and improved upon them. Nintendo seem unable to do that, and just wanted to stick with another DS because it made them money first time around. Instead of truly evolving, they're reluctant to change, and that is what's going to screw them over.
---
GT: McPoo
#83_Candice_Posted 7/29/2011 11:36:48 AM
mkbk posted...
_Candice_ posted...

Ignorance at its finest manufacturing.

Its hardly unjust when the subject of the sentence is "illegals".

Perhaps you have never had opportunities taken from you by individuals who dont pay taxes? Then again liberals always feel the need to level the playing field for people who were advantageous from the start (people arent created equal)
#84ORANGE666Posted 7/29/2011 11:45:51 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
Why do Nintendo fanboys insist that Nintendo cares for them? All they want is money, so to do that they want customer loyalty. If anything, this cut shows that they're INCREDIBLY desperate and if they fail, it's all their fault.

Sony wins again.
I just have to wonder why Sony fanboys are posting on this board?

Anyway, the guys who act like they're looking forward for Nintendo to go the way of Sega so they can play Nintendo's games on other consoles are going to be sorely disappointed. Nintendo's stated that if they stop making hardware, they won't be making any more games.

That's actually pretty selfish because of all the fans. They should at least sell off their franchises to their first parties.
#85SragentThomPosted 7/29/2011 12:14:29 PM
"TL;DR Japanese people are messed up."

I love how a single group/race is the only one who does this sort of things are "evil" even though there country is no better.
---
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"
#86WahahaNamePosted 7/29/2011 12:25:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#87SragentThomPosted 7/29/2011 12:34:28 PM(edited)
"XTenbox would be... expensive."

How's is it not expensive already? Xbox live,DLC, On disc DLC, ten dollar map packs,PROD.
---
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"
#88SragentThomPosted 7/29/2011 12:35:46 PM
"Just dropping in to say you're autistic and should probably get that checked out."

He's probably just half robot. He's programming code for language is a bit messed up. Just let me fixed this and this should be.....
---
"Sherardy"