So who is using the 7 Day Price Match to get the 20 Free Games & $170 Price

#211El_DustinoPosted 8/1/2011 4:28:51 PM
Why split hairs?

Both sides suck.
---
Finally someone let me out of my cage!
Now, time for me means nothing cos' I'm counting no age.
#212nintendoggerPosted 8/1/2011 8:53:29 PM
I've changed my mind and am gonna do it because I want to play now and not wait another week.
---
3DS, August 12. Can't wait.
Proud female gamer.
#213FredSavage27Posted 8/1/2011 9:38:33 PM(edited)
megaman3ds and several others posted...
That's BS. Nintendo never stated that it was only for those that paid $250 for their system.

The only thing more annoying than being a douche is feigning ignorance to your douchebaggery. You can't possibly think it's a coincidence that this cutoff date is the exact same date as a large price drop. You're exploiting a loophole to get free stuff that's not meant for you. Who are you trying to fool by claiming otherwise?
---
If you are agnostic and don't know what to make of it, steal this signature.
#214Ben Reilly(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 2:45:58 PM
FredSavage27 posted...

The only thing more annoying than being a douche is feigning ignorance to your douchebaggery. You can't possibly think it's a coincidence that this cutoff date is the exact same date as a large price drop. You're exploiting a loophole to get free stuff that's not meant for you. Who are you trying to fool by claiming otherwise?

So is it also not meant for people who purchased the system used?

They didn't pay $250.
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#215Dragon lord27Posted 8/3/2011 2:54:00 PM
FredSavage27 posted...
megaman3ds and several others posted...
That's BS. Nintendo never stated that it was only for those that paid $250 for their system.

I couldn't pay for my system for 250 dollars even if I wanted.
Wal-mart preempted the price drop and lowered it to 200.

Stop and think about all the different options. It's NOT for people who pay 250. if it was. You would have to send in your receipt for admission into the AP.
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
#216FredSavage27Posted 8/3/2011 9:55:48 PM
If this isn't an apology for the people who bought the system at full price, why are they doing this? Why is the cutoff date the exact same day the price drops? Where was the Ambassador program on the Wii?
---
If you are agnostic and don't know what to make of it, steal this signature.
#217Baha05Posted 8/3/2011 9:58:07 PM
Wow this is still going?