How much money did you save as an early adopter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much money did you save as an early adopter?

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#1
Me, I've purchased $530 worth of content (not counting downloadables) and have only spent $390. Added onto the 20 free games, which I imagine if sold, would be no less than a combined $130, that's a $270 savings for me.
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous

User Info: Mattperd

Mattperd
5 years ago#2
Um... 3D Excitebike free, and 20 free games are the only things I can think of for me.
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword

User Info: BdowDELL222

BdowDELL222
5 years ago#3
I bought Splinter Cell from Toy R Us for $16... thats about it, next to the free Excitebike

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
5 years ago#4
Mattperd posted...
Um... 3D Excitebike free, and 20 free games are the only things I can think of for me.

Tip: Shop on Amazon. :v
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#5
I saved the cost of a new DS, whatever that is..
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much money did you save as an early adopter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived