Do people have no shame?

#41FoofyheadPosted 7/29/2011 2:11:51 AM
Oh, and in case someone wants to point out irony in my post, feel free.
---
You... you got pain - at least you know you're alive.
#42MattperdPosted 7/29/2011 2:18:26 AM
Foofyhead posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
Like your one to talk.
How could you use the wrong you're when it was correctly spelled by Mattperd?

Don't bother to trying to point out improper spell and grammar to 'these' people.

IT'S "spelling", YOU HORRIBLE PERSON!

Where's I_AM_DOG? I need a clever name to call HORRIBLE people like YOU!

Btw, I don't think many people would've noticed without you pointing it out. XD
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#43FoofyheadPosted 7/29/2011 2:24:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#44FoofyheadPosted 7/29/2011 2:27:00 AM
Sorry for my horrible spell, and I think people should realize LHK is only trying to help.

Do people really pride themselves on having a crappy attitude toward spell/grandma on the interwebs?

I'd be ashamed if I made a mistake, and than jumped down someone's throte for helping me out.

At first, I thought I'd just do this post for fun.

But not now, I'll start up a new internet language: stupidspeek.
---
You... you got pain - at least you know you're alive.
#45SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/29/2011 2:27:08 AM
CoffeeShopLame posted...
nah, dont have a 3ds myself, im holding out for a red one

just can't wrap my mind around this many people taking advantage of a 'give away' that is meant for early 3ds adopters who spent the initial 250$ with no way of getting a refund cause they actually bought it more than a week earlier than the price drop lol..

It's nobody's fault that nintendo messed up except nintendo's. Just because some people chose to buy the 3DS the first day at that price doesn't mean they were the only ones that would ever buy it at $250.

Thats why people were waiting for the holiday games and would have payed the same price. Nintendo cut the price by that much, they offered the games, but they never said that the games couldn't be gotten by anyone other than the people that paid %250 at launch. There is a deadline one minute before the cutoff, so anybody who buys it before the last store that sells them paid full price and is an "ambassador".

It's that simple.

Why can nintendo give away games for free as a sudden payoff and be praised, but people using a long standing legal policy are accused of finding a "loophole" or even "stealing" just because you early adopters selfishly think you deserve free games and no one else can have them? If you are so mad then you can only blame yourselves for running out and justifying your purchase, but since you never blame yourselves, then blame nintendo for making the mess. Blaming innocent people for being smart enough to know how to work a deal but not the company for screwing it up or yourselves for wanting it now is sad, ignorant and completely wrong.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#46parKb5Posted 7/29/2011 2:52:04 AM
Baha05 posted...

Here it's a rare thing to get one free game in this era of gaming, but 20 games is a huge deal and good for early buyers, but then Nintendo might as well give 20 games to all buyers at this rate.

Maybe Nintendo shouldn't have announced the ambassador program until a few weeks after the price cut took effect. They just want to sell systems and so do the stores, so if getting both will entice people to buy the system, everyone wins.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
#47baconcow1812Posted 7/29/2011 2:53:39 AM
They are talking about the policy that some stores (BestBuy, FutureShop) have where, if you buy an item and it drops in price within 30 days, you get the difference back. There is nothing wrong with this. BestBuy and FutureShop will absorb the losses, if any.
---
"the hell!?"
#48Baha05Posted 7/29/2011 2:59:55 AM
parKb5 posted...
Baha05 posted...

Here it's a rare thing to get one free game in this era of gaming, but 20 games is a huge deal and good for early buyers, but then Nintendo might as well give 20 games to all buyers at this rate.

Maybe Nintendo shouldn't have announced the ambassador program until a few weeks after the price cut took effect. They just want to sell systems and so do the stores, so if getting both will entice people to buy the system, everyone wins.

Yeah but then it would be overlooked ad then we get that backlash