I'm looking for a game to buy with my brand new 3DS

#1Godstriker8Posted 7/28/2011 10:56:03 PM
I don't like games that are repetitive Or have needless grinding. I also don't wanna play any games I already own on other consoles. And I'm looking for a game that will last me a long time, without having to just replay the game over and over. What game should I get?
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
If you believe in Zeus, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2so64Posted 7/28/2011 10:58:10 PM
Shadow Wars. It's a nice little Strategy RPG/TBS game.
---
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
#3raymanfan1Posted 7/28/2011 11:00:13 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
I don't like games that are repetitive Or have needless grinding. I also don't wanna play any games I already own on other consoles. And I'm looking for a game that will last me a long time, without having to just replay the game over and over. What game should I get?

If you don't have it on N64, OoT 3D, definitely.
I know that's what everyone says and you're probably sick of it, but it's the truth.

To get the most out of OoT, you will need to play the Master Quest, but it's different enough to warrant a second playthrough.
But even if you don't wanna play MQ, 100% on Normal Quest is a good 30 hours, closer to 70 if you 100% MQ as well. (More than double the time cause MQ is harder)
---
"Francine, stop. My Dick is not a Dog... It's Batman." Stan, American Dad