Apple killed Nintendo... apparently.

#31mcsmellingtonPosted 7/29/2011 10:35:52 AM
leeko_link posted...
"Apple killed Nintendo... apparently."

No, in fact Apple is still dead, it's Pippin is not working anymore. The mobile market will never take over the handheld market, with games as short as the first Donkey Kong NES game and loaded crap of apps that does hardly anything special, it won't come anywhere close to being full fledge like the 3DS and Vita.

Again, this ignorant attitude pops up on this board. iOS offers great games at cheap prices. There's a lot of crap on the store, but there's a lot of crap on DSiWare too. iOS has a full MMORPG, Nintendo can barely put together a working online service. Countless strategy, point and click and racing games are on iOS, what do Nintendo have right now? Oot3D. As good as that is, it's not enough to carry a console.
---
GT: McPoo
#32OzymandiasIV(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 11:28:05 AM

From: mcsmellington | Posted: 7/29/2011 1:35:52 PM | #031
great games at cheap prices

I've had an iPhone, and I gamed on it quite a bit. It has, at best, mediocre games that only kill time when there's nothing else to do.
---
In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
#33mcsmellingtonPosted 7/29/2011 11:28:59 AM
PolluxFrost47 posted...
I've had an iPhone, and I gamed on it quite a bit. It has, at best, mediocre games that only kill time when there's nothing else to do.

What games have you played? You have to sift through a LOT of crap before you find anything decent :p
---
GT: McPoo
#34PhillyCheesePosted 7/29/2011 11:31:26 AM
If Nintendo died, I wouldn't shed a single tear.
#35AppIe_3-14Posted 7/29/2011 4:03:48 PM
Reimu_H posted...
"the average modern smartphone offers a decent gaming experience"

what

t1t2
---
Want to become a great troll?
http://tinyurl.com/trolltechniques
#36chrono625Posted 7/29/2011 4:05:43 PM
mcsmellington posted...
PolluxFrost47 posted...

What games have you played? You have to sift through a LOT of crap before you find anything decent :p

Gameloft games are pretty good...but that is all I can think of. Zenonia is ok too.
---
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
#37ArabrockermanXPosted 7/29/2011 4:08:58 PM

HermanTuttle posted...
You know that's the goddamn WALL STREET JOURNAL, right?

Isn't that the guys who still continued on about how the attacks in Norway could still be related to Muslims even after it was revealed it was Christian fanatic who hates Muslims...