I'm really starting to dislike this price drop

#1arbingordonPosted 7/29/2011 12:41:12 AM
So much mudslinging on the boards as a consequence, such a shame.
#2Flint247Posted 7/29/2011 12:41:49 AM
I ignore them.
---
My New Road Rovers Fan Site!! This show will never die! :D
www.roadroversrevival.webs.com
#3Im_A_DogPosted 7/29/2011 12:43:10 AM
I'm really starting to dislike your attitude, young man.
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/29/2011 12:55:08 AM
The interboard war is ridiculous. People suddenly don't like price matching under the silly argument that the ambassador program was "only meant for the very first early adopters".

If that's the case then why don't they say the OoT port was only meant for them? Or the 3D was only meant for them? I bet they would have no problem with price matching if they could do it. The sense that they are the only one "entitled" to have free games because the paid $250 for a 3DS destroys the "free" part of the games.

They are actively saying that they paid for the games and anyone who gets a refunded difference didnt' pay for them. Of course, they want everyone to have a 3DS, but they want to be able to brag about getting something for nothing that they paid too much for but it's still free because they are getting them without buying them.

Nintendo won't care to stop people from getting a refund out of the retailer's pockets, because nintendo wants it's money from the 3DS, not pad a retailer's pockets by saving them $80. It's the backwards attitude of the so-called fanboys about this that will kill nintendo if they are really grubby enough to try to enforce a stop to price marking, just on the 3DS.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#5moogle69Posted 7/29/2011 12:57:23 AM(edited)
Flint247 posted...
I ignore them.

this.

nintendo fans say bad things + sony fanboys from the vita boards play along.

nothing to see really.

oh and the post above me should be ignored to, im sure everyone by now know this guy very well to ignore him if they are sensible of course.
---
playing: Dragon Quest VI
looking forward to: Final Fantasy-Type 0, Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2, ES: SKYRIM V, Dark Souls, Hopefully FFversus XIII for 360
#6ao_bomberPosted 7/29/2011 2:39:05 AM
Yeah, it's easy to single out who should go right onto your ignore list on these boards, they almost always make stupid, outlandish claims and call anyone who disagrees/fact checks fanboys/whiteknights.

Sometimes the general mudslinging makes me wonder why I even bother coming to the system boards. -_-
---
PKMN SoulSilvr FC: 5285_3956_8512
#7Taurus910Posted 7/29/2011 2:41:18 AM
This is GameFAQs. Isn't this place always a **** hole?
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
I can't barrel roll away from who I am...
#8arbingordon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 2:46:07 AM
Taurus910 posted...
This is GameFAQs. Isn't this place always a **** hole?

No, not always, it's usually pretty crappy around E3 with board raids, and any other "big" events (like this price drop).