awesome will be buying at best buy tomorrow

#1disxbxboi817Posted 7/29/2011 12:52:08 AM
this is great news...i can pick up the system for 250 now to be eligible to get the 20 free downloads...come august 12th, i will be able to get a 80 price match from them...perfect timing FTW!!
---
psn: disxbxboi817
#2pokemaster3088Posted 7/29/2011 1:00:49 AM
I can see how this is going to go for you, if your experience of buying games is anything like mine...

"Hello, I'd like to by this 3DS please."

Dude, like, there is going to be a price drop soon. You should wait."

Yeah I know. I want to be able to get those 20 free games."

Dude, trust me, that is so not worth it...blah blah blah

He then proceeds to tell you how Nintendo will sell out after the 3DS because they have nothing after that.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--
---
Wawawawawakwak!
~Iggy Koopa
#3Im_A_DogPosted 7/29/2011 1:01:50 AM
It starts with abusing a loophole. Next you'll start abusing animals, then children, then friends, then family and finally, yourself. Do you really want to start this vicious chain of abuse?
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/29/2011 1:05:26 AM
Im_A_Dog posted...
It starts with abusing a loophole. Next you'll start abusing animals, then children, then friends, then family and finally, yourself. Do you really want to start this vicious chain of abuse?

do you fanboys even try to be original anymore? You've already turned "troll" into a widely incorrectly used adjective. Now you guys are so hurt that you call a policy that you probably have used to your advantage before a loophole? For shame. I guess you've never taken anything back to a store after seeing it was cheaper the next week and asked it a refund was possible?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip