So if the 3DS got cut to $170 five months from now...

#1Mario64DStylePosted 7/29/2011 1:13:27 AM(edited)
If Nintendo waited another 5 months before cutting the price to $170, everyone here would have been fine?

I'm just trying to figure out why people are complaining about something everyone knew would happen eventually. As early adopters you obviously knew the price was going to get cut at some point. Everyone seems to forget that Nintendo really doesn't have to give us anything to compensate for the drop. Why can't everyone just be grateful that Nintendo is actually trying to give us something back, even if it's not the exact 20 games you would have picked yourself.

And don't even act like the 10 games revealed so far aren't amazing picks to begin with compared to what they could have offered.. It's not like Nintendo could have compensated us outside of digital distribution anyway, and these games seem to be the best ones to have picked for the digital distribution methods..

tl:dr- Instead of being ungrateful, maybe you should just recognize the gesture for what it is..
---
3DS: 4382-2000-7560. Xbox360: Wasted Winn
Can't wait for Wii U + PSVita
#2AP3BrainPosted 7/29/2011 12:56:20 AM
They aren't amazing and they are old and cheap. There I said it. I must be a blatant troll or cry baby. *rolls eyes*
#3Mario64DStyle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 1:01:24 AM
Mario64DStyle posted...
Instead of being ungrateful, maybe you should just recognize the gesture for what it is..

So you're just ungrateful.. *stares blankly*
---
3DS: 4382-2000-7560. Xbox360: Wasted Winn
Can't wait for Wii U + PSVita
#4Lemmywinks13Posted 7/29/2011 1:09:14 AM
GREAT point! Why does it matter if it is $170 now or $170 in a year. Doesn't change the fact that YOU spent $250 on it. No one put a gun to your head and made you buy it. You should of done the research and seen if the system was worth it to you before spending that much money. If you decided it was worth it then you shouldn't care what it costs now. Plus you get 20 freakin games for FREE. There are no valid complaints to be made here.