Just to make sure I understand the ambassador project correctly.

#1burning_armPosted 7/29/2011 1:18:19 AM
1. To be eligible you simply need to register your 3DS by August 11.

2. 20 games/apps will be available for download as part of the project.

3. All games/apps made eligible will be free.

Sorry if I'm wrong I only found out about the Ambassador project earlier today (ya I know it's pretty sad) and haven't really figured it out yet. Correct me if I'm wrong on anything.
#2Starwars4JPosted 7/29/2011 1:19:33 AM
One minor correction. The system doesn't need to be registered, it just needs to connect with the eshop by then. Download the free pokedex or something if you want.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3KoopalmierPosted 7/29/2011 1:22:10 AM
Before August 11, you must go to the eShop. No need to download anything. Just be on the eShop. That's it, you're now a 3DS Ambassador. Here's a medal.
---
Ono suspects Mario could easily defeat M. Bison.
#4KoopalmierPosted 7/29/2011 1:27:03 AM
And there are going to be 10 free NES games on the eShop for you from September 1st.
These will lack the manual and multiplayer compatibility between consoles (instead, you can switch what player you are). The "full" games will eventually end up on VC on a later date, but not for free. Except if you are an Ambassador.

And then the GBA games will be available only for YOU (because YOU are special), sometime in 2011. As far as we know, these will be exclusive.
---
Ono suspects Mario could easily defeat M. Bison.
#5burning_arm(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 1:33:20 AM
Wow I was expecting a lot of flames! Thanks for being polite with your responses and please If I'm still incorrect on something let me know.
#6Nin3DSFanPosted 7/29/2011 2:32:06 AM
Also at the risk of being flamed myself, wouldn't almost everyone who's got a 3DS be an ambassador?

To put it another way, does it count if you logged onto the eShop, maybe 3 weeks ago, or even 5 weeks ago? Or does it only count if you have logged on before August 12th, but AFTER the scheme was announced? If the former, then, as I said, pretty much everyone with a 3DS who's got the eShop, will be an ambassador, since, if it counts that you went on it once on June 7th, and then never again, since, since technically it's still before August 12th, it'd count.. right?
#7FoofyheadPosted 7/29/2011 2:34:12 AM
Does this mean GBA games will start making appearances en masse this year?
---
You... you got pain - at least you know you're alive.
#8Mario_BonesPosted 7/29/2011 2:36:50 AM
Nin3DSFan posted...
Also at the risk of being flamed myself, wouldn't almost everyone who's got a 3DS be an ambassador?

To put it another way, does it count if you logged onto the eShop, maybe 3 weeks ago, or even 5 weeks ago? Or does it only count if you have logged on before August 12th, but AFTER the scheme was announced? If the former, then, as I said, pretty much everyone with a 3DS who's got the eShop, will be an ambassador, since, if it counts that you went on it once on June 7th, and then never again, since, since technically it's still before August 12th, it'd count.. right?

That's the point, it's supposed to reward everyone with a 3DS currently
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#9GenkiPosted 7/29/2011 2:55:27 AM
If you don't see eShop in 3DS menu, you need to update the system. Read here for help: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ht_internet.jsp?menu=update&submenu=ctr-ht-online-perform-update