You can still do a price change at Target if you're within 2 weeks of

#21canoli22082Posted 7/29/2011 7:39:06 AM
I've owned a 3DS since launch and I received it as a gift for my birthday. So I really don't care about people using the loophole. IMO stores are going to have some policy in effect for the 3DS. Some people will be successful with the loophole but I think most will end up being burned. Stores will look at this as an opportunity to cash in. I also think it's not smart for people to continually brag about this loophole. You are making too many people aware and some people are pissed and will contact the actual corporations. Also, the childish bragging about using the loophole, brag when you are actually successful.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0948 1562 5454, Nickname: Canoli
3DS FC: 0817 3744 4349 / PSN: Canoli220
#22L0ZPosted 7/29/2011 7:42:03 AM(edited)
i used this technique once with a 46" tv. bought it a week before black friday and got the difference back. no line waiting
#23sonicboom510(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2011 3:49:58 PM(edited)
canoli22082 posted...
I've owned a 3DS since launch and I received it as a gift for my birthday. So I really don't care about people using the loophole. IMO stores are going to have some policy in effect for the 3DS. Some people will be successful with the loophole but I think most will end up being burned. Stores will look at this as an opportunity to cash in. I also think it's not smart for people to continually brag about this loophole. You are making too many people aware and some people are pissed and will contact the actual corporations. Also, the childish bragging about using the loophole, brag when you are actually successful.

Lol, this situation is nothing compared to what gets passed through loopholes at retail stores. There are far more worse things, such as coupon exploits, that are passed through our systems. Unethical customers are walking away with $500+ on coupon item returns that the store cannot control nor moderate. It's unethical, but we have no control over the coupon returns.

This 3DS situation is nothing more than a smart consumer move. Price Adjustments allowed and Target will not make the 3DS loophole an exemption to this policy.
---
http://i56.tinypic.com/25stpxf.gif