No sympathy for Nintendo?

#1Mig_MejPosted 7/29/2011 3:11:24 AM
- Decrease in profits
- Abuse of loopholes
- Possible failure of 3DS

Is there anyone else like me who has no sympathy for Nintendo? Speak up and let your voices be heard! With everything I have suffered as a Wii owner, I have no sympathy for Nintendo. With Nintendo's near abandonment of the Wii and unwillingness to release RPGs in NA, I have no sympathy for them. It is time for them to pay for their arrogance. I have supported Nintendo since NES, but enough is enough and its time for a change.

As for so called "theft" by using the loophole, how about the "theft" that was committed by Nintendo when they sold the 3DS at $250 when it is clearly not worth that much? They robbed those customers and it is only now that people are not dumb enough to pay that that they are changing their tune. And if it is theft, then charge the people who do it, which is unfair because we can't charge Nintendo for their theft of our money.

In short, Nintendo deserves everything they are getting. Hopefully they will learn from this. Am I ever glad I did not end up buying 3DS.
---
Worst E3 ever.
#2xCha0sPosted 7/29/2011 3:13:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmJ4pKXNAPM
#3ffdghPosted 7/29/2011 3:16:17 AM
^ i was about to post that XD
---
Official Ventus Luck Charm of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board XD
sarcasm is fun. :D
#4Nin3DSFanPosted 7/29/2011 4:21:13 AM
But..... free games... etc?
#5Chaze_the_chatPosted 7/29/2011 4:59:00 AM
ffdgh1 posted...
^ i was about to post that XD

Me too XD
---
Official Shelly De Killer of the Layton Kyouju vs Gyakuten Saiban Board
http://forums.poliwager.net Awesome Site
#6pikachupwnagePosted 7/29/2011 5:00:43 AM
Mig_Mej posted...
- Decrease in profits
- Abuse of loopholes

Is there anyone else like me who has no sympathy for Nintendo? Speak up and let your voices be heard! With everything I have suffered as a Wii owner, I have no sympathy for Nintendo. With Nintendo's near abandonment of the Wii and unwillingness to release RPGs in NA, I have no sympathy for them. It is time for them to pay for their arrogance. I have supported Nintendo since NES, but enough is enough and its time for a change.

As for so called "theft" by using the loophole, how about the "theft" that was committed by Nintendo when they sold the 3DS at $250 when it is clearly not worth that much? They robbed those customers and it is only now that people are not dumb enough to pay that that they are changing their tune. And if it is theft, then charge the people who do it, which is unfair because we can't charge Nintendo for their theft of our money.

In short, Nintendo deserves everything they are getting. Hopefully they will learn from this. Am I ever glad I did not end up buying 3DS.

Go back to the vita boards if you hate the 3ds.
---
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
#7mcsmellingtonPosted 7/29/2011 5:02:52 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Mig_Mej posted...
- Decrease in profits
- Abuse of loopholes

Go back to the vita boards if you hate the 3ds.

I have a 3DS, and no intentions of getting a Vita, but agree with him completely, do I have to go to the Vita boards too? I'm glad Nintendo took a hit, they need it to wake them up and get their asses into gear. Also, you never replied in that topic yesterday where you claimed things weren't as bad as they seemed, but it turned out you'd read that article completely wrong, why is that? Is it because you only want to sing praise for Nintendo, and not acknowledge any mistakes they've made? Because that's what it seems like.
---
GT: McPoo
#8RomanticidePosted 7/29/2011 5:10:12 AM
No, I really hope Nintendo learned to pay attention to competitors. The 3DS is/was way too expensive for what it did. The eStore is horrible, the UI is awful, the web browser is terrible and the battery life is also badword.
---
Gaming systems: PC, Ps2, Ps3, Gamecube, DS Lite, Xbox 360, Nintendo 64 and a Dreamcast
#9ZetamancerPosted 7/29/2011 5:48:26 AM
I owe them no sympathy. They have attempted to brick my console and modify my data despite the console being my property and them having no rights to it.

Also, they suck hard at supporting basic online features like chat. And don't say that I have to be patient and wait for the update. It's #&$&ing chat. We've had it since 2000 with ICQ and AIM.

And they could do well with releasing Virtual Console games that people actually care about, along with the shovelware.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#10CapnStankyPosted 7/29/2011 5:49:08 AM
Nope, no sympathy. They cast aside their hardcore fans in favor of casuals and that cost them gamers and third parties. Now they're begging the third parties to come back. They're reaping what they sowed, because now they've even lost those casuals to Apple and Android. It's no wonder they're so scared of Apple.