What game to get?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game to get?
4 years ago#1
So the only game I own for 3DS is Legend of Zelda: OoT. I am not really interested in any DS games becuse I use to own DS and played many games. But I am debating between Pilot Wings, Resident Evil, or Splinter Cell. Unless have any other recommendations. I love games with a lot of replay value. I just need a new game to break up my Zelda playing and keep me busy until September when the better games start coming out.
---
MarioKartW: 0860-3697-7439 ///PokeBlack: 5028-4390-5693
MWF:R: 3950-4485-3685 (Goldenlink24) Clan: YAC
4 years ago#2
I'd say if you're really dying to get another game, RE3DS, if possible for <$40.
4 years ago#3
If you're into fighters, you can't go wrong with Super IV and DoA Dimensions. also, Rayman 3D is classic.
---
I turned into a martian.
4 years ago#4
hmm I played Street Fighter demo its not bad, i just dont know how much of replay value it holds
---
4 years ago#5
well i love fighting games, so whenever i'm bored of course it's something i'd play. I currently own RE Mercs, DoA, OoT3D and Super IV for the 3DS. I really plan on getting Rayman 3D next, and possible Super Monkey Ball 3D, but i'd like to try it out first.
---
I turned into a martian.
4 years ago#6
Yea i was debating Super Monkey Ball... it just seems those games really never add anything new to the series. So I am omitting out on that game. I can't wait until September when Harvest Moon, Star Fox come out
---
4 years ago#7
yeah, but the fact that they axed SF643D's online makes me not want to get it.
---
I turned into a martian.
4 years ago#8
if i were you i'd wait till christmas because nintendo is releasing mario kart 3ds, luigi's mansin 2, paper mario 3ds and super mario 3ds around that time
---
by the way my ds/wii friend codes and my wii number is in my profile
4 years ago#9
well there you go!
---
I turned into a martian.
4 years ago#10
I've heard Pilotwings is great and works well with 3D, but it might be too short. If you're patient enough, wait, because you don't want to spend $40 on a game that'll collect dust once you get ahold of the good games. I don't know if you would want Starfox 64 because of lack of online, but if you aren't bothered by that, you could get it. I wouldn't mind my 3DS eating dust for a couple of months in comparison to games eating dust...well, that would just be my opinion, and people have different preferences.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived