Hey, I've found a loophole!

#1YuwaiPosted 7/29/2011 6:27:07 AM
You can change the date on your 3DS to earn more coins each day!

If you're tired of walking, you can also shake it with your arms while you watch TV!

At first, I found it tedious to get pass the whole Find Mii adventure game, but now it's been made so much easier. I haven't tried the Puzzle game though.
#2VaultBoy2010Posted 7/29/2011 6:27:55 AM
for some reason, i thought this would be about something else
---
Kitt Thrust-
George Bush called Iwata and asked him personally to change the date. Iwata said yes.. and Reggie bellowed " 'MERICA F*** YEAH !!! "
#3Soccer009Posted 7/29/2011 6:29:53 AM
VaultBoy2010 posted...
for some reason, i thought this would be about something else

thats absurd what else would this be about
#4RockmanZeroXEXEDashPosted 7/29/2011 6:30:13 AM
I thought this would relate to the whole ambassador thing. This however is pretty easy to figure out.
---
PSN: Rockmanxexe
MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3
#5ShadowkhNinjaPosted 7/29/2011 6:31:08 AM
Yuwai posted...

If you're tired of walking, you can also shake it with your arms while you watch TV!

At first, I found it tedious to get pass the whole Find Mii adventure game, but now it's been made so much easier. I haven't tried the Puzzle game though.

First this is extremely old advice.

Second changing the date will ruin your system settings in the journal/diary thing.

Third shaking your 3ds will make the screens even more wobbly and yes even if its closed.

Lastly the find mii and puzzle game are supposed to take a while to finish you finished it early by cheating and not doing it the way Nintendo wanted you too so congratulations on that I hope your life finally has purpose now.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjOZZi3TC8
^ If you're a gamer then check out our official anthem!!!
#6gunstarzPosted 7/29/2011 6:31:56 AM
I was hoping this topic would be about shoelaces...
---
www.petemorleydesign.com // www.alternativesuburban.com
Currently Playing FFVIII (PSP)
#7Chaze_the_chatPosted 7/29/2011 6:32:08 AM
ShadowkhNinja posted...
Yuwai posted...

First this is extremely old advice.

Second changing the date will ruin your system settings in the journal/diary thing.

Third shaking your 3ds will make the screens even more wobbly and yes even if its closed.

Lastly the find mii and puzzle game are supposed to take a while to finish you finished it early by cheating and not doing it the way Nintendo wanted you too so congratulations on that I hope your life finally has purpose now.

LOL at taking this thread seriously.

TC: You win so much.
---
Official Shelly De Killer of the Layton Kyouju vs Gyakuten Saiban Board
http://forums.poliwager.net Awesome Site
#8chrono625Posted 7/29/2011 6:33:19 AM
YOU'RE A THIEF! A SLIMY HUMAN BEING! HOW DARE YOU EXPLOIT THIS AND STEAL FROM NINTENDO!!!

This is on par with killing kittens..!
---
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol
#9Soccer009Posted 7/29/2011 6:34:59 AM
chrono625 posted...
YOU'RE A THIEF! A SLIMY HUMAN BEING! HOW DARE YOU EXPLOIT THIS AND STEAL FROM NINTENDO!!!

This is on par with killing kittens..!

lol win